Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

no i backed off after rue pointed out some villagery progressions from visor with their katze read

i feel like at this point even if weā€™re w/w that im still the more desirable elimination though

ghana is trolling you, ignore him

Iā€™m not going to vote Howard today, just because people think they are potentially powerwolfing. I liked a lot of their stuff as Saul yesterday, even said they were a top town read for me.

So not going to take that gamble. In my view powerwolfs should come later, unless some evidence to prove otherwise, because losing a good player is too much of a risk.

1 Like

also confirmation bias says if we kill all of the breaking bad/saul accounts we win.

Logic.

why is outedwolf obvious villa again

HARD AGREE

1 Like

v likely unaligned with geyde

i thought the katze voters yesterday were a lot scummier than the heisenberg voters, part of why i voted berg (+ bergā€™s posts being wolfy + i thought it would be funny to say ā€œvisor-senpaiā€)

So which of Arctic accounts are we voting?

not wolfing with heisen yeah

gaul is trolling

GaulSoodman

beginning of geydes iso

ā€¦kat might not be a wolf, although zorvo looks worse from at least sod

Vote Count

GaulSoodman (4): katze, Rue, Sadbi, guavagudetama
katze (2): min, HowardHamlin
HowardHamlin (2): spf, Achromatic

Not Voting (14): Memes, BradLand, eevee, GaulSoodman, Gorta, Gyrlander, Jackrito, KimWexler, nightingale, Outedwolf, Phraze, Ruby, sufdaddy, Zorvo

What kind of role gives some three accounts and letā€™s then have double the voting power in games?

UNVOTE

astand game

These both seem like incredibly strange things to say about someone you know is mafia, regardless of Zorvoā€™s alignment. If Zorvo is a villager then itā€™s kind of a weird assassination that doesnā€™t actually give any cred to Gorta and also doesnā€™t seem like an actual accusation, if Zorvo is a wolf then it seems very weird to me for Gorta to try to call attention to the interactions between his two teammates without trying to get cred for himself, I think he would try to push one of them instead.

Decent look for Gorta

My partner just woke up so Iā€™ll be back in a bit, but literally Gaul is like the worst vote on the Katze wagon you can make please stop