Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I already have

Give me a second

Do more than defend yourself lol.

Why not?

Your entire EoD gave me the impression that you didn’t care about the wagons.

Because they want to take us women down

We must break through the glass ceiling

Yes and

I said that multiple times throughout day 1

Also a wolf flipped isn’t that a good thing

Why would it be?

If GGhana, Arctic and Katze are wolves then who is

I’m pretty sure this just isn’t the case

This is what both Arctic and Katze are saying.

Wait did u make a mistake

@min

can you talk to me about your read on me/geyde throughout D1?

Yeah sure

Gimme questions

i kinda just want you to talk about like

your read and how it progressed, all day

in as much detail as possible

Also i wish this gif system had more than one cool rengoku gif smh

Fundamentally I think that the attitude that Ruby displayed in this post and in multiple others feels like they’re playing in a way where they’re trying to maximize their appeasement of powerful players in thread and also minimize how seriously their reads get taken seriously.

The entire second paragraph is just a bunch of waffling about Geyde that looks like something more serious than it actually is, it’s just spewing a bunch of hot air, and their third paragraph is them trying to appease Katze while also looking like they’re putting in more thought into their reads than they actually are.

2 Likes

What

What?

that’s not what i’m talking about, if the people i was pushing instead of geyde are also mafia then i am not powerwolfing and i would be pretty obviously town because trying to start a new wagon on a wolf partner and risk this bullshit instead of just bussing the one already being wagoned is incredibly stupid

i would appreciate for people scumreading me to read my actual posts and do due diligence, if you still think i’m mafia then well
one of us has a skill issue i suppose

one more time for clarity, i am howard, i am saul goodman, i am arctic
i don’t know how my ability works and that’s part of the rolecard, quite literally
all i know is that i get a new account in the game by using my ability and an old one disappears

If I you think I didn’t care about who was wagoned then that displays a lack of TMI on my part.

You said two things that are obviously contradictory and I said what because I don’t see how you didn’t understand why they’re contradictory