Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

You were pushing the breaking baddies to vote on katze

VOTE: Ruby
nya
im inclined to go here today or eevee but maybe ruby because ruby is actually kinda wolfy imo for the reasons that gaul has described above or something idk nya tired lonely have been feeling sick all since yesterday and stuff

4, assuming 5 is rand.

1 Like

@Ruby
Chrissy wake upā€¦

2 Likes

:blobby:

Vote Count

Ruby (3): GaulSoodman, Sadbi, nightingale
eevee (2): spf, katze
KimWexler (2): guavagudetama, Achromatic
GaulSoodman (1): Rue
katze (1): HowardHamlin
min (1): sufdaddy

Not Voting (12): Memes, BradLand, eevee, Gorta, Jackrito, KimWexler, Outedwolf, Phraze, Ruby, Zorvo, min, Gyrlander

hmmmm

arctic do you think that people accusing you of powerwolfing without me being flipped means anything for my alignment?

rn im kinda feeling a min vote if i ignore meta but if i dont ignore meta i kinad think theyre town but if i dont ignore meta i townread most of the game so im probs doing something wrong :wowee:

anyways the reason why Mistyā€™s argument is giving me brain hemorrhaging is that I think she knows me enough to know that I troll as both alignments end of day 1 either to get more information or to further whatever agenda Iā€™m going for so I feel like Iā€™m hitting my head against the keyboard because Iā€™m not arguing i was a shining beacon of villageriness day 1 but like her arguments just donā€™t make sense

well that was easy

back to wolf chat I go

2 Likes

If you thought heisen was town for thread reasons (i am fine with this, i was using v heisen world to fucking bury spf and then dig through things) as v why wouldnt you push a wolf read? I think not knowing any meta it makes more sense for you to try to get katze over given your stated reads.

not really
but iā€™m aware that this line is implicitly implying you are tmiā€™ed town

Iā€™m gay

šŸ« 

2 Likes

Can you explain this

by the way I got too caught up in the drama but this post sucks

Itā€™s coz I didnā€™t vote Heisenberg

VOTE: Ruby

1 Like

half-serious take
this entrance is wolfy
wolf comes into the game, panicks, posts something that immediately comes off the top of their head as ā€œlet me show that im a villager perspectiveā€
i dont feel like ruby is noted for liking wolfrands? and not going deeper into their thought process and only skimming off the top feels vaguely unnatural for v!ruby given itā€™sā€¦ pre-rand thoughts and if ruby were a villager then she had these pre-rand thougths and should be able to share them in more depth

ā€¦this is probably absurdly blown out of proportion read on a literal 3 word long post but