Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

like i said i don’t expect anyone to care or do what i asked

but it would feel like a warm hug if someone did actually check like, FAM2 for instance and realized i was town

1 Like

i think it’s the wolfiest thing that arctic has posted all day

feels very “oh well liberal I wasn’t actually pushing that villager smell you later :nerd_face:

1 Like

weren’t you literally mafia

1 Like

oh I can’t read

1 Like

@Gyrlander without accidentally revealing the identity of your mason partner, wanna share with us what you talked about last night, im sure you had lots to talk about no?

it is

1 Like

also sunbae did the exact same thing on subbing into alexanne’s hp mash as a wolf
which is why im biased towards this read

yeah
and the way i pushed katze is different to how i pushed cape at eod2 for instance, or hippo the entire game
note that yes i have to work from the basis of katze being town when defending against a powerwolfing accusation because the accusation itself relies on katze being town

you’re kinda preaching to the choir here a bit though

kinda

either that or they townread me a decent bit

cant tell if you’re that tunneled on me or if you’re just not thinking about this unfortunately :wowee:

im not super impressed with their explanations and i think their play is kinda textbook wolfy

but if i consider who min is and my experience with them i think some of their posts are a decent bit more likely to come from v!min than w!min

im 99% sure they didnt claim masons and instead that post you’re mistakening as a mason claim is them saying that they dont want to vote arctic because he claimed masons with his other account

This makes sense

They don’t dislike them either from what I know but town was a mess early game so I understand wanting to be scum at the time if they were villager. Though with votes on Heisen (iirc) scum would probably also want to be town LOL

1 Like

that is exactly what i am doing
having played with me at least 20 times i am confused as to how you think this is wolfy

1 Like

i havent done a due dilligence check
but im leaning town on you based on what i remember of the thought process that you showed when you were in fam2 wolfchat
idk its vague vibes stuff and i cant put my finger on it

1 Like

I really disagree

That feels like just a fluffpost that anyone of either alignment could make

(I am very conscious that people in DVC are yelling either praises or insults because I’m winning/losing the game rn and I wanna make sure it’s the first so I don’t really want people pushing Ruby for really weak reasons imo)

1 Like

He actually claimed mason and today when the kim account claimed mason and i said that it was a CC yo Gyrlander, gyrlander said that kim was joking and to not believe him/her

I’m paranoid I’m fucking something up

If I squint I could maybe see what you’re saying but I think there’s enough in Ruby’s ISO you don’t need to squint if you know what I mean

When I said it makes sense I meant like
If that post means anything like Night is saying then it would probably be wolfy
I for one still think Ruby is town and we should kill Kim

@BradLand do you have any thoughts or whatever. I’m pretty overwhelmed with other obligations and didn’t get to reread eod or anything so help. I’m ksg

in fam2 wolf chat i was talking about how after eod1 i expected to be pushed seriously at sod2 and like, i was aware of my position in the thread and made my entrance match that sort of climate
i… didnt even expect to be pushed at sod this game lol
but i guess thats more because i still think katze is a wolf so i didn’t expect to be demolished for trying to get them killed