Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I’m neither of those things btw

hes decent but he is memed on for occasionally being extremely wrong as a villager

Like i was vibing with him a lot yesterday. I thought he was bopping. He even agreed iirc that flipping heisen was fine.

Then he took a hard right and its like???

my current nuke list is ruby → eevee → based on those evaluate in kat/zack/achro
i dont think its productive to try to sort the ego players out today because idk whos wolfy or not in them
im really ??? at achro after thinking gyr is a villager and arctic is a villager and achro is suddenly 100% convinced he’s a wolf? like im willing to give him benefit of the doubt but

achro not willing to give arctic a remote amount of benefit of the doubt feels strange to me

2 Likes

let’s call myself terrible at the game for the time being because that benefits me the most rn?

when people start townreading me we can say that i’m good again so i should be sheeped on everything

2 Likes

i love how I immediately I figured out Gorta had me as his rolecard when he said something about imposters

2 Likes

schrodinger’s thrower

3 Likes

damn Arctic became racist? not cool

2 Likes

schroedingers skill
you cant tell whether im good or bad at mafia if you dont look at anybody’s flips uwu

People earn benefit of the doubt when they are good players. They are not given it. Especially not when i cant understand where they are coming from. The fact you want to throw ??? At me when we agree on eevee ruby being sorted is interesting.

you should never look at the flips

get a browser extension to block all words that are town/mafia/villager/wolf

let Jesus take the wheel

1 Like

everything that’s happened so far i’ve known would happen
i do not know when/if saul returns and what happens to him or any of my other accounts if one of my accounts is killed

1 Like

lol no they don’t clout is completely unearned and is mostly about charisma

1 Like

astand circumvents that by having image rolecards though

(I mean they earn it through playing the game with reasoned play and being sorted)

just [REDACTED]

1 Like

No they don’t

It’s about clout

Take the red pill

God damnit i told you to stop shit posting me. X(