Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I am not kidding

The sooner you realize “expert” mafia players are also somewhat bad at the game and you start treating people equally you will become much happier

1 Like

funnily enough i read this vote before i read her readlist and i was completely unsurprised to see all of her wolfreads being the same as mine and you voting her

try to convince arctic he is wrong challenge (impossible)

2 Likes

I’m blackpilling achro

I truly am god

What if I start ego posting

Please do

Anyone got any questions or reserves against who I’ve put on here?

Anyway basic bitch version of this game. Look at wagonomics, sort, and push from there. With one wolf dead this is atm i feel no need to tinfoil or look too hard at people who seem fine on the surface

So night; gyr? Voted powerful wolf early in the wagon when he didnt need to given thread presence. Probably fine. No need to scream at that today. If you sre still confused i will gladly talk to you as you wish.

Anyway everyone townreads me and I’m in a weird headspace.

Am I needed here rn

why jack that high

where did night go, i thought u townread her?

take phraze off

put me on there

/shrug
i think that my read on you can be handled independently of my read on ruby

i literally said i have to defend from the powerwolfing accusation under the assumption katze is a villager because that’s the prerequisite for me to be powerwolfing
my first line of defence is that i am not powerwolfing because katze is a wolf and it’s stupid how people are calling me a powerwolf before we even know what her alignment is
my second line of defence is that even if katze was a villager (which i am unaware of, but for the sake of this argument i’ll buy into it) that’s not how i would handle them

If I had swapped my vote so katze at last moment like I was about to do this day would be much more interesting. Bad on my part, I guess.

Sure its just we agree on two people in my 5 so i mean!

Although I still consider there is a considerable chance katze is witch too. That would be funny, having 2 wolves being the top wagons D1.

If katze is w we can murdee gyr next fwiw

No

Yes

about gyr the thing is that you pushing him d1 doesnt net you any cred if you arent a wolf
if ruby/eevee/min/gyr arent wolves then i feel like
youre low-key just playing like saul/howard/kim claims his self-meta is with wanting villager flips

thats a legitimate “if” to be fair and im considering both sides
@KimWexler wheres your head at on achromatic

Well sure if all of my pushes are wrong that would indeed suck for me lol

1 Like