Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

@GaulSoodman

My usual but my dad is taking forever to come home

1 Like

Repeatedly yesterday I said I didn’t want to start wagons even for people I wolfread

Why is arctic mafia but I’m not.

1 Like

Because you arent the same fucking person jesus stop projecting

Also asked and answered

I don’t really see how that’s relevant

Are you making some sort of argument based off of meta?

1 Like

I literally have explained why i have you as town today 3 times and if you dont know please iso ty

The reason I’m being so persistent is because it’s feeling like you’re accidentally TMIing me v if you can’t really explain why those reasons don’t also apply to me.

1 Like

i dont know what ur usual is
last time i was at subway it was at midnight in a las vegas because our flight was delayed and then cancelled and then the next day
i had like, a italian spicy meat? + cheese and oil and vinegar and an assortment of vegetables like lettuce and peppers and olives

Yeah I do know but it doesn’t change the fact that a lot of the shit you’re wolfreading Arctic for you haven’t even noted about me

We’re both colourful characters but It’s a very noticeable dissonance that I want to explore further

1 Like

i like this person.

better call gaul - the spinoff series

good thing it exists

1 Like

By wagonomics i think you sre unlikely to be a wolf. If you are telling me that you and arctic have the exact same mindset and he plays exactly like you well i know that isnt true but also i am kind of tilted about people defending people from my scum reads of them and then me being right.

I looked at wagons and go ‘oh thats a stupid vote for a wolf to make given the timing’

Wanting more of an expanation from someone other than wifom isnt unreasonable.

I just realized I haven’t left my bed in 3 hours and I’ve been listening to bad bitch music exclusively for those 3 hours while playing mafia

I think I’m becoming mentally ill again

firstly we’re both annoying goblin creatures so you’re wrong

secondly my point is that even if I’m cleared via wagonomics if the things you’re wolfreading a player for also apply to someone you think is a villager and the tell isn’t based only off of meta then you should really put some actual thought into why you think that person is a wolf because it really feels like you’ve arbitrarily decided that I’m a villager and arctic isn’t.

i wanna flip slots like ruby first because like
we get all the info
but we dont risk things like removing a loud town voice
im not convinced achromatic is either alignment and i want flips for at least ruby before going there in any worlds

why do you trust me

ACHRO IS TOWN. BACK OFF U FOOLS

Yes I can post 2 times per day. They must be before and after the hour mark though. (SOD and EoD)