Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Alright I’m going away for a few hours.

Xoxo

Glglgl

i think if katze and zack are town or even contain one town then achro could be a wolf because his handling of me like you said is extremely poor, especially given that he was on board with my threadread townread of heisenberg and was using a similar read but has acted like i’m satan

the best thing i can say about him is his paranoia at eod about spf powerwolfing if heisenberg flipped town feels like pretty blatant lack of TMI but like, it’s not unfakeable

1 Like

Off the top of my head I don’t think I did? I had Min on there yesterday but I took him out because that was sort of a blindspot for me after I saw 1 decent post in a line of spam from everyone at one point in the game.
I’ll look at his iso at home when I get a chance.

Jackrito is

3 Likes

@katze I mostly sheeped Sabi on it, hence why I asked them at first if they still strongly townread Night or not.

1 Like

Yes, let us say achro is wolfing for not liking your eod when your eod was the opposite of his and make it out to be strange i would feel this way.

Everything is fine here.

if u guys need to flip me today to resolve eod1 i dont think i care that much

id prefer not to because i can go “haha i am unchoppable” and point to the fact i havent been MLed since one ofmy first games, but meh, my role sux and i get the suspicion. i think on play i am v findable but yadda yadda, i get the fear, etc. mildly annoying but it is what it is

i honestly dont know what to do this game , i feel like my perspective is valuable but i have even less confidence in it than usual. i simultaneously do not want to have a huge impact on the game today because i don’t think its good for the game if i do + i still p confidently townread multiple people who are more than happy being the louder town leaders, so if im wrong on them then even if i tried to lead id probably lead wrong, and if im right on them then i think im in good hands following

1 Like

Excuse me I believe you mistyped here. Surely you meant “crown gyr as our next leader”.

1 Like

Who are the people you strongly townread again?

Sorry if you’ve said this already.

1 Like

i have no clue if you/ruby’s treatment of each other is w/w or not
but id rather flip ruby before you probably

It’s boring when everyone townreads you right.

VOTE: Sadbi

1 Like

in a practical sense you’re correct it wasn’t similar because we literally voted different people but what i’m referring to is the fact you shared my mindset with what i was talking about re: heisenberg and yet today seem to have completely swept that aside is what’s ringing alarm bells

1 Like

I haven’t. I explained, and maybe you missed it, that i gave you a choice yesterday to join me on heisen because even if heisen flipped v the information from him being top wagon for so long was great. You declined.

Not only this, but when you give your defense today your mindset for why you should be cleared is insane and almost exclusively comes from the mindset of a wolf trying to play their meta and not what a town thought.

I dont care abour your self meta i dont care about your friends meta i dont care what anyone else says as a bad excuse for this. If you got some actual reasoning other than spinning the wifom wheel i am here for it but so far you aint got shit, jack.

don’t worry you are in the arctic conglomerate’s capable hands

all that is required from you is to not turn up to the thread at eod

1 Like

im still very comfortable with spf/achro, and i expect those to be the two people i follow most today

you and sadbi i think are still v likely villagers but i dont see you two as Thread Leaders, but yknow, if that changes id consider it :wowee:

none of that has changed from yesterday, based off of the flips i think i feel pretty good about visor as well

the thing is basically everybody i just named thinks arctic is a wolf and i kinda dont think arctic is a wolf, i think he’s just wrong

so im very unsure how to handle that. the day is still young so hopefully it’ll become clearer later

admittedly im not even sure who i wolfread at this point? i feel iffy about nightingale rn but im not strongarming that cuz im basically the only one who feels that way. and even if i had control of todays execution i dont think id go there, cause i felt good about her yesterday and i am still not at all confident that my view of the game is good in any sense – like, i just voted her cause i think her reads are wolfy but that kinda requires me to have some grasp of reads?

i also kinda think that the play i want to do most today (float around and not do much) is one thats very likely to get me further scumread and while this is :sparkles: self aware :sparkles: i dont want to intentionally shoot myself in the foot

1 Like

i probably agree with this
the thing thats going alarm bells for me is
how achro feels like hes in “get saul to flip” mode in terms of how he’s acting in thread instead of actually legitimately trying to solve your slot
the way hes pushing you
the facts don’t line up with you being obvious wolf
its not like they dont line up with you powerwolf at all
but
nya

some of the stuff that achro says “is not a town thought” he doesnt explain and i disagree with and with his experience i feel like he should be able to explain why its not ever a town thought!

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m not sure how the first paragraph is relevant

Can you explain the second paragraph in more detail, you’ve said that’s not how a villager plays but why exactly.

1 Like

Gonna go get subway ama

1 Like

which sandwich

I can.

So why do town almost never think like that? Because they want to win. If you think one wagon is w and one wagon is v then if you are the type to bother pushing katze (he did) then why would you also, naturally, not try to gather votes for thia wagon? Put your back into it as it were. Instead he stays out of his known wolf meta and then today says well this wouldnt be how i handle a v katze as wolf but… it feels like he cared to do that rather than lynch the wolf? Why was this even on his mind.