Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

ruby is preferred
eevee is like, okay, i wouldnt fight it: but hes basically just a total null
i would condone wagons on players like kat/zack/achro but im not confident enough to build any of them

Thots on ruby

@bradland thots on ruby

Oooooo
Can I see the case against Ruby?

1 Like

gonna also kinda dip for now

i wanna hear from ruby mostly. i wanna see her become an obvious villa. gth ghana v from earlier but i agree with achro that hes being a bit annoying

@achro i think you shouldnt be fully discouraged from pushing arctic, youā€™re not alone in that suspicion and while i kinda think hes town its mostly off of vague meta, im not going to shield him unless i feel extremely strong about it and i dont think thats going to happen. just ignore ghanas defense if you dont think it holds merit imo

arctic if me/zack are both V where would you push?

Katze are you still upset with me? :cry:

yeah this

if you really canā€™t understand it then just ignore it imo, donā€™t get frustrated

oh i forgot to reply to your ping

sorry for lashing out at you at eod, im over it now

:ghosthug:

I mean thatā€™s fine thereā€™s plenty of townreads I have that I listen to (SPF, Visor, Achro takes Hallyā€™s spot, and Sabi I look to work with if I find them town, which I do) and I donā€™t run the town leader role ever unless Iā€™m dead confident on a readā€¦

Everyone knows Iā€™m more confident on my townreads anyways.

So far thatā€™s worked out well.

Thatā€™s sort of how Iā€™ve approached the game beyond gathering my townreads, and I guess I get why youā€™re approaching the game like this as well.
Like Iā€™m not voting you out, I donā€™t see a reason to.

Yay.

Also, I know you being the CW isnā€™t clearing but is a very good look for you so you can be town for now.

because at the time i had not returned to monke like i have today

iā€™ve evolved as a player recently and iā€™ve mostly moved past my days of strongarming people into sheeping me because i recognize itā€™s both not a very pleasant way to play and because i also donā€™t like being responsible for a big part of why we lose in the event that iā€™m wrong. itā€™s not really how i play anymore. except when iā€™m a wolf, in which case fuck it iā€™ll spam the shit out of the thread if it gets people to listen to me because i obviously donā€™t have to care about being wrong or costing us the game by being apathetic

1 Like

telling stories again I see

2 Likes

Hmm Iā€™ve been debating about Rue being a wolf.

iā€™m actually serious on that? valorant was probably the closest game i put it into practice - i was tunneled on someone but i didnā€™t ask people to move their votes

1 Like

remember valorant
eliza/conroy/zorvo wagons

i see someone else has been mafia blackpilled

good

1 Like

honest question are you just trying to discredit people today

i dont remember you ever laying out why u think im mafia :wowee:

runs to my notes to figure out who Zack is because everyone decided to use alts this game

me neither tbh