Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

you are in fact doing this regardless of my alignment
honk

1 Like

zack is sufdaddy
i dont usually like using altnames but saying “sufdady” makes me uncomfortable so i say zack instead

1 Like

push Zack for making you uncomfortable and it would probably be a push I like more than the one on Ruby

1 Like

to be clearer
im not as confident that youre a wolf as arctic is precisely because i dont remember
i just go
brain empty on your posts
i agree on hally and arctic that theres a few of your stances that sound like, weird or appeasy and stuff but nothing specific that im confident in
on the other hand you havent done much thatk i think is villagery either
its why i want to flip other players first

players like you/eevee/zack/achro are in my null tier

zack pretty much already asked this
and is partly why i think you are just wolves because there must be too many people snowing me for you to both be town
but if you weren’t, i suppose i’d look more into people like jackrito/achro as well as the afks
i also forgot about visor and i’m still not really sold on him being town either

1 Like

At least not w/w with arctic imo

@sadbi

Beyond that v reads katze which is either fine or wolf wanting it to be fine.

I mean. A little strange if partnered with geyde but not enough to overcome their blatant lack of content otherwise. So force them to be a contributor and if that comtribution isnt good you can put them to the sword if arctic isnt to people’s liking.

Actually. Tbf

If people are suspicious Of arctic and ruby together they shouldn’t be. Arctic posted some proph meta that confused me and i responded to (i think it was saul) and it was like ‘proph hates wolf so him being gone is random w’ i dont think you ever say that about an idle wolf partner so if ruby v then arctic is actually almost always good if my memory is serving me.

If ruby w sorry i am bad at phone typing

You shoulda left the typos in since you were talking about being bad at typing on phone

1 Like

Hmm ok

Can you discuss what you mean by this because both of those posts seem very partnered to geyde at least in my opinion.

1 Like

My hands shake slightly and its embarrassing

Fucking thyroid x(

2 Likes

The second one especially as I already discussed but the first one just seems like a very awkward singling out that feels like it was trying to make the two of them look disconnected.

jack could be a blindspot i suppose? i admittedly have no good reasons to think hes town

im not sold on zack being a wolf but if you flipped V id look at him closer, sure

i admittedly am in a similar mindset of “theres a lot of people snowing me probably” but meh, it ain’t me this time! :stuck_out_tongue:

…i cant get over the fact i feel like you and night are pushing identical agenda when in the above post she names the same four people as you do :joy_cat:

thats a stupid read but

im stupid

im like
60% confident ruby is a wolf here

Maybe we should vote me out

Haha unless… :eyes:

2 Likes

yeah my problem is still I feel like DVC is either singing my praises or is yelling at me for throwing and I don’t like it I don’t like the pressure

1 Like

Feels a little uninformed to be like heeey geyde and then give such a wishy washy opinion. Like, too partnered to be partnered in the same vein as twtbaw

i also think night is liking all my posts to pocket me regardless of her alignment

1 Like

im trying to get back my 2nd place spot on the leaderboard

i can absolutely see it, i did think her posts felt weird in the moment

she objectively townsided eod1 fmpov, so thats a plus. gonna wait for her to kinda do stuff before i do much with her

nya

1 Like