at least I’m on that wagon :innocent::dizzy:

1 Like

having the tied competing wagons as girlfriend/joyfriend has good comedic value

4 Likes

proof FoL is homophobic

1 Like

not today gay :heart:

1 Like

If I vote up there I’m homophobic?! Count me in!

VOTE: Katze

1 Like

UNVOTE

ive already made it extremely clear i am less confident in those things this game?

my confidence in the vig game is not my standard townplay, and again, it was bolstered by “literally having chloe in my DMs telling me kiiruma is a lock villager and agreeing with me that aelin is probably just a villager and trochi being an obvious villager”

we hedged on arete some because she got pocketed by orange

i don’t know if min and night are wolves, i am inclined to agree that the post you called villagery from min regardless of my alignment is probably villagery from min despite it being pushing v!me – a small concern that its kinda just rehashing everything, but not one i feel particularly inclined to push today – and ive already explained my suspicion on night

and like, i kinda hate inciting it because its cringe but you cant have your cake and eat it too, you cant say i am a wolf for being a noodle and lackluster while also saying that you partially scumread me for being one of the most capable wolves here, which is it? am i being a capable wolf or am i being a noodle?

if im a noodle wolf why does EoD1 play out that way? if you think my wagon is almost entirely villagers why are the wolves banking to save me when i am playing so poorly? i’ve already explained why geyde dying is arguably more detrimental to the wolves because (assuming spf/visor are both villagers) it spews two of the strongest villagers in the game village, it sorta spewed a contentious slot (eliza) V, or at least less likely to be a pack wolf since people thought she was probably 3p for some reason, and it doesnt really even give me any credit if my wagon is pure because then people are just going to come after me next

like… the argument against that is that i have more potential or maybe im a stronger role (in which i think my EoD is kinda weird because i flat out admitted my role sucks and wasnt really that interested in survival) and my argument against that is that (unless i am a strong wolf role) i am way more strategic than that, lmao. id 100% let myself go over if i thought it was better for the teams longevity

and yes, this is all hypotheticals, and ive already said i don’t really care that much if i get resolved, but your arguments against me are garbage and just annoying to deal with, especially because i currently think you’re a villager so i dont really see the point in explaining why they all suck and why it makes you a wolf because i think they just suck and me explaining that it sucks is clearly not going to change your mind

i’ve said several times this day phase i do not want to be a high impact player today, i want to be a follower rather than a leader, ive expressed my tinfoils and expressed that im not confident in shit

these wagons add further to my tinfoil that there’s one wolf between arctic/night

1 Like

Is Kim Arctic

Yes

1 Like

hello everyone, I’m back for a while this time

1 Like

wb Gorta!!

why do you think he’s a villager

sorry if you already said this i haven’t read anything since i last posted

i think it was more of a fleeting/biased thought because i really didn’t understand why you were scumreading me given our similar mindsets yesterday. but your later posts where you got heated at other people defending me on what you thought was poor reasoning read as genuine to me. like i said i think your posts from yesterday’s eod about spf possibly powerwolfing if we got a heisenberg v flip felt like an obvious lack of TMI, so that’s what i like the most about your slot i think. you can be at the back of my line for applicants to be a villager

side note i also think it’s really dumb for a wolf to point out the me/ruby not being w/w thing based on one post if ruby is a wolf so we’ll keep this for later lol

ruby getting hella tempting to flip even though i barely have a read on the slot

visor is just… there. kinda like zack except i can actually see some mildly villagery things from him like his katze progression rue pointed out at eod. the main reasons i don’t like his slot are because his postcount reads felt lazy and disingenuous (also reads as w/w with zack) and i think his wolfread on me for making nitpicky scumreads and comparing me to anni felt fake and like it was included in a list just because there weren’t enough scumreads in it lol

can you talk about what wagon position means here? i saw your post closer to sod but i kinda glazed over

it really does seem like Heisenberg didn’t post after a certain point yesterday, do you know why I think that?

Thought about it a little and I think this is still my favourite wagon rn

VOTE: Eevee

Why

i think hes trying to be a hero, its not very easy to substantiate but some of his posts dont feel like the angles he’d take as a wolf

i could very well just be being pocketed by someone i am arguing with because they wrote a few good posts, so id kinda rather you just read up and express your own opinion

Why?

geyde was obviously having a dark tea time of the soul and didn’t want to post