Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

i already have my own opinion on arctic and yours is not influencing it (no offense), i was just curious why you think he’s v if you think he’s making garbage arguments and tunneling you

if you recall I said the focus on Zorvo wasn’t good and that there was only posts about Zorvo, which if there weren’t more non Zorvo posts would be wolf indicative

because i don’t think they’re a wolf with achro for that comment he made about me being clear from a ruby flip
and that’s just a nice clear to have really
they probably clear a bunch of other people too idk

Yeah I think I remember that, what about it?

Proof that fol is sapphicphobic and hates simps

2 Likes

there’s one of two things that came from it, either someone told Heisenberg to not say anything else or Heisenberg didn’t say anything else on instinct

…or he was busy and you were irrelevant

fair enough

its because im a sucker for being pocketed by wolves or because i am simply good at mafia (well when i write it like this its obvious which is true)

i was gonna quote some of it but when i quoted it i can way more easily see it as just a wolf refusing to back down with a few good arguments

but meh

im not shielding him im just tryna pocket him bcak

Why not both?

achro: visor is an obvious v because of wagon placement

me who came in half asleep during EOD when heisenberg/katze wagons were v close and voted heisenberg, which i guess means nothing: :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

maybe, but sometimes in the team dynamic wolves will tell others to keep quiet for whatever reason, sometimes it’s to get credibility or because they don’t think someone can be saved

1 Like

anyway gortas prob just a villager gn

1 Like

Oh I think it is likely someone told him to shut up, I just want to throw out the possibility to you it means nothing so you don’t tunnel too hard.

it also depends on who Heisen was an alt of tbh

According to the thread Heisen is Geyde
idk who Geyde is tho this is my second FoL game LOL

but if this is the case then if Heisen wasn’t anyone who would normally do this then someone who is more experienced is a wolf as well

do you finally see what I’m getting at?

gorta can you spell it out im scared if nobody guesses that you’ll go do yard work and we won’t find out what you think until d4

2 Likes

I already did, I don’t have any accusations, just observing that I think it’s likely there is at least a single more experienced player as wolf

1 Like

I’m having trouble figuring it out Gorta please say it