Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

making a post longer than 2 lines is cringe

i mean you could plan this sort of stuff in wolfchat

It’s just a slight side eye. Relax

Yes

That’s still bad :sob::sob:

Anyway Ruby telling us her hurt is ouch is more game content than Eevee has provided today. My hand will be stayed no further.

Make him post.

VOTE: Eevee

1 Like

Say it to my face

it to my face

2 Likes

wow suf ur so hot and villagery…

1 Like

OK mech daddy

1 Like

VOTE: Eevee

Look at me, champs Guava! I’m moving my vote around so much! #growth :relaxed:

No but seriously is Eevee okay

why are people reading the wagonomics of eod as though katze is a flipped villager

Because I town read her.

because i am mechanically confirmed town to all villagers

unfortunately for you… :curtain:

“arctic was powerwolfing triyng to get votes on katze”
“wow i cant believe visor got cred for voting heisen but i got nothing”
“i didnt like gghanas last second vote on katze”

none of this means anything until we know katze’s alignment

fuck we agreed in mason chat we weren’t going to tell him

1 Like

you haven’t said anything so I will

Fundamentally since this game began me and arctic have kinda been going back and forth, we did this as well in deus ex where often we had discussions completely tangental to the rest of the game and we often thought differently to the rest of the game

i noticed that this was happening since the start of the game when we first started talking about heisenberg and how similar he was acting to popcorn mafia that we were kinda on a similar wavelength

Additionally a lot of arctics movements in thread have often directly or indirectly been contributed by my shenanigans whether I meant to or didn’t mean to. Basically me and arctic have been vibing most of this game, however not in a way where I townread him, just in a way where we discuss things a lot

does this answer your question

1 Like

OR

or.

We play mafia and make assumptions based on our best assertions and world views and don’t rely on flips to have a rough draft of a game state.

It’s in pencil not in pen.