Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I think the main sticking point on my Gyrlander read is that I think he seems somewhat unaligned with Heisenberg.

I’d like more discussion on this point, because I do think it’s the strongest reason to townread his slot.

How do we feel about rue

I like rue

I do too.

3 Likes

id like to hear why. tbh I haven’t payed attention to that slot besides me sheeping it for a bit so id like some actual discussion too

and I barely went into Heisenbergs iso tbh

Why they’re unaligned, or why it’s the best reason to townread the slot?

both if u want

what do you think of my reasons

I think the slot doesn’t have much going for it in terms of gamestate. I don’t think his posts were particularly good, and I’d expect a lot more pressure on him today if he were a villager - he was generally viewed as someone to interrogate D2 by yesterday’s EoD, and yet there’s been very little follow up on that.

With that being said, I think the timing of his vote on Heisenberg and refusal to switch to katze when the wagons were competing when he easily could have justified it mean the two are unaligned.

And that, yes.

But why

when did you come to this revelation?

also am i spewed clear yet

I think Rue is fine, Heisenberg went at her pretty hard day one when he was active, so him being wolf is a good look for her. Unless that was a heavy attempt at distancing, but did not feel that way.

She did start the Katze wagon though late on which gained traction, as the main wagon against Heisenberg, but most people think Katze is a wolf also so without that flip hard to tell if that is good or not. I think her posts overall have being fine though and should not be in the POE today.

Earlier. I wasn’t actively reading anything that made me think it.

Who is most people that think Kat is w

overnight?

No, while I was working.

1 Like

Well the people voting her now and who voted her yesterday. She has been one of the main debate points today and was a main wagon yesterday. That does not happen if a lot of people don’t see her as W. As I said yesterday and today I don’t see her as one personally, but it is one of the talking points this game.

4/22 people isn’t most but go off.