Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

tbf i had 8 votes yest

jack, who do you think is maf?

@Jackrito why did @BradLand say you were town for reasons

Iā€™m iffy about Rue and think they could be wolf.

Do you happen to have a reason? You were townreading me yesterday.

I just really donā€™t want to think all town decides to sheep Memes vote on me for no reason.

Hally being town shook me a little.

i hope i didnt fuck up defending seth yesterday lol

1 Like

wait till you find out we were v/v :skull:

Honestly I have no idea, I went for grylander yesterday, because their style made no sense to me, but the claim stopped that. None of the current wagons are really appealing to me apart from maybe Ruby, but not looked at her slot in detail tbh.

I feel this game has been based around a few set people each day, so its a lot easier to town read people then scum read people since its people debating with each other about those people. If you disagree with the main wagons like I do it sort of leaves you in the area where the ones left they are not solid reasons to push them and its more guts. Since those people are more low content.

Wait I think someone questioned Eliza pretty hard regarding their claim. That player might be a witch.

I can see that if Rue is a wolf.

I just donā€™t buy that all town voted me there.

whats your read there now, disregarding claims?

Itā€™s me. I. Thought it was a sus claim

That is stuff I donā€™t want to go into fully, but its the same reason I donā€™t think Eevee should be voted for inactivity.

Ooooooo
You use your sisters name.

Really? If anything, Iā€™d think itā€™s more likely due to reasoning just like this.

I rather you or @BradLand explain

i really truly do not think a set of RVS votes must contain a wolf among them lol

imma be out the rest of today except pings
if im here bonkme or get rue to bonk me

Damn and Iā€™m TRing Achro tooā€¦

1 Like