Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I’ve been found dead in a ditch wigless

pwned by a catgirl

1 Like

What happened to you leaving thread?

slinks away

1 Like

i know you vultures think me voting katze at the end there was a bad look and wolfy and cringe or whatever but you do have to admit it at least stopped me from being potato which is good

actually wait nevermind it’s worse

uh

:heart:

yeah you almost voted out a wolf

thats not the gay ghana experience

1 Like

yet you still harbor paranoia of me

curious, Mr. wolf

1 Like

i mean I only nearly voted out a wolf because I was doing a little trolling which is very gay ghana you do have to admit

I nearly forgot to unvote because I was eating yogurt

imagine if that happened

yet you still harbor paranoia of me

curious, Mr. daddy

1 Like

society if i ate that yogurt for another minute

2 Likes

ruby immediately entering the game and posting a bunch of words about heisenberg that make her look vaguely unaligned from him without saying anything substantive (ie: “he’s acting as if he’s forcing points/questions”) gives me the vibe of a wolf that saw her partner was going down and wanted to get some distancing in, particularly since ruby didn’t mention heisenberg again throughout the rest of her ISO and didnt really seem to care about reading him

i generally think the rest of her posts range from fine to non-alignment indicative ,so im not actually confident about her being maf, just think her interaction with heisenberg was mildly eyebrow raising and that most of her posts are pretty non-descript, which makes her suspicious by default in a game where lots of people look towny

for you, most of the reasons i have to townlean you revolve exclusively around emotion (ie: the way you lashed out at seth at the end of d1, the way you reacted to pressure on d1 and became super exasperated), so i’m not sure if i actually have any good reasons to townread you beyond that? you feel authentic to me in this game and like i can see the heart behind ur posting but im really just not sure if that’s good enough tbh

1 Like

I’ll say it’s not out of the realm of possibility Ruby is mafia
I just don’t think we’re in that world

I am not liking Seth’s posts today lol

they’re so BORING

If Rue is a wolf would they town read both their buddies or no?

gth i think that you are town but for reasons that are bad and weak

Deal with it.

@Rue

Wanna answer this?

what’s your read on Arctic and katze, bubba