Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

So did I. Your point being?

How exactly is this Villagery Rue?
The dude just called someoneā€™s TR read down (from my understanding of the post) and then town read Phraze for something else. Itā€™s really just NAI.

Iā€™ll admit the last interactions with Katze was good in terms of thought and content but idk if I would call it ā€œyeah thatā€™s villagerā€ MAYBE Rand Village but even that is an Iffy for me.

anyways

i feel like Iā€™m running out of things to say about gamestate and I donā€™t want to spam anymore

i think Iā€™m pretty easily readable now if you sort through all the cow shit in my ISO

if anyone needs me to ask questions ping me

the proof that outedwolf is a villager is that youā€™re pushing him

1 Like

Scratch that.
Only the last interaction was good, I donā€™t find the second last one that good if Katze is town.

this is how you know Ruby is a villager btw

I have pushed wolves before, Try Again.

1 Like

some scattered thoughts:

im still confident that sabi is town

i lean town on achromatic because he made several posts on d1 that makes me think he lacked TMI (ie: the way he accused me and hally of being predatory toward heisenberg but then joined us on the heisenberg push anyway, kind of a weird multifaceted angle for a wolf to take and i generally just like the general solving/attempts to keep a watchful eye on the gamestate that achromatic has done). im also sponging the fact that sabi is confident heā€™s town

night is still towny (think the way their paranoia on hally played out yesterday was really towny, think the depth of thought behind their read on heisenberg was towny, i like their reasoning for sring ruby today, i think sheā€™s fine)

guav has been towny enough that i dont really wanna kill him rn (the defense of both heisenberg and ruby feel towny to me even tho i think heisenberg and ruby might both be mafia lol)

i think i townlean brad too but i havent really realtimed with him much and i think heā€™s still in wolf range @Sadbi - would u bet the game on him being town?

probably would also not touch zack today for various reasons

2 Likes

Read on OutedWolf and Rue?
ignoring anything to do with me or what I did.

Same here.
As Iā€™m confident your town.

no thoughts head empty on visor

rue is overall very complicated, I can tell that Misty is trying to play in a different way but itā€™s making me find it really hard to read her slot because her tone is kinda garbage, I also think that a lot of her pushes are kinda weak and opportunistic

overall I wouldnā€™t object to a wagon or them being off the table today

Night is still meh for me.
I donā€™t find them as wolfy but I still canā€™t really or havenā€™t seen anything that makes me town read them other then I suppose use sharing similar reads/thoughts.

do you want me to give you a greatest hits of my posting

individually i dont find jack very towny but think heisenberg might have spewed him town

expand on ruby?

and me if youā€™d like

mostly for the geese in the room

yah go for it, im still figuring out my read on you

But I know that doesnā€™t mean much considering me and Achro mind melted so much last game and they were a wolf.

um bestie thatā€™s my reasoning

the fucking plagiarism

2 Likes

Whatā€™s your read on me SPF?

i think my reads on gyrlander and Ruby are probably the most important contributions Iā€™ve given to today, especially Ruby

I also think that if you ISO me and arctic together today that youā€™ll probably find useful stuff since as I said to katze me and him have a relationship which is very different to the one I have with all other players in this game (except for geyde but heā€™s dead)

1 Like