Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I would bet the game on it. If Jack flips w then Brad is w is my caveat. But yea 99% sure he’s town

Shouldn’t be too hard to find.

bruh how did you see night sheeping my case but not my case

1 Like

now it’s an ego thing I’m peeing in rage rn

1 Like

btw zack could you talk a bit more about visor if you havent? i thought he had a few moments of towniness yesterday and the fact that he voted heisenberg is Probably Good but only to a certain extent since i think it’s inevitable that at least one wolf was bussing

im fishing for more concrete reasons to townread him tbh

1 Like

alright i think he’s towny enough that i’ll probably just sponge you

quotes

@spf

ok i thought this was better looking for me than it is but i still stand by this being #unaligned :sunglasses: (i am biased)

1 Like

Mommy katze wanted to murder him so that’s why

so you think they’re always v/v or w/w or is it like

“if jack is a wolf then MAYBE brad is” cuz rn i think jack could v easily be one and i dont rly think brad is regardless of his alignment

like how Jack just dipped after voting gyr

iconic

I thought he had some villagy posts and our views have aligned, iirc including stuff he said that I was thinking but hadn’t put in the thread, and the way he voted on berg was fine and I don’t think he’s one to bus there? don’t remember what the wagons were like when he did tho, and I’m actually not very familiar with his wolf game

1 Like

I am. Saying because Brad said Jack is v for reasons and Jack also said that but I guess it’s role related hence why unless this is some elaborate scheme by both of them I don’t see them being different alignments from each other.

i cant be a wolf because this is my wolf meta

4 Likes

Seth being evasive with me is weird

Brad is town. My reads accuracy might be wonky lately but my read on Brad still on point

1 Like

yea i kinda dont want to talk much about my assumptions of that, ill let brad speak what he wants to, but if jack flips W id probably question brad ig (cause i did sorta forget about that) but gth even if jack w brad prob still v

gyr has been threadspewed v because nobody is paying attention to my shield

1 Like

Maybe I’m too much of a Chad simp and think Brad is w because of that

I stg if Brad invited Jack to his private over Me i will be sad.