Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I will wagon him

jacks a better simp than u

Also it feels weird that spf tr me than she tr brad. Iā€™m not used. To this

I think your points are making assumptions too much on the scum team. Zorvo situation seemed to throw them off since Heisenberg also defended Zorvo when easier to attack him. I also feel Gyrlander knowing Zorvo may play a factor in them not voting him, we also donā€™t know if Heisenberg just gave up at some point and wanted to be bussed. Unless they was a point I missed apart from the Heisen and zorvo wagons.

Overall though I just donā€™t like how Gyrlander reacted to pressure, their answers never made me think wow this person is a mad town or townie in general, and it has bothered me since yesterday. This is the read that I keep coming back to in my mind, so I want to push it for a while. Others clearly saw the issues as well because he keeps coming back up for discussion.

What does jack have that I dont?

(an anime girl pfp)

help visor wont stop playing 9 minute australian stoner rock on the music bot in wolfchat :angry:

3 Likes

wait who is chad

Iā€™m shocked Australia has internet

1 Like

Me

Blame the host would be my advice.

the Zorvo situation did not throw them off he was a wagon for basically almost the entire day until the last 12 hours

You have no reason to think that a wolf was defending another wolf for out of game reasons, assuming so to give yourself a reason to vote someone is silly.

Third my last point is that the way he voted Heisenberg basically minimized the amount of cred he would get from Heisenberg dying for maximum risk, he put all his eggs into defending Zorvo and not pushing Heisenberg which basically means if people are looking for a busser theyā€™ll immediately look at him first, additionally defending Zorvo can very easily backfire since itā€™s so hard to defend them it can look like youā€™re forcing it.

Fundamentally there was nothing stopping Gyr from running a train over Heisenberg and defending Zorvo, but he only did one of those things?

Why?

You canā€™t simp like I do

am i crazy or what

usually heā€™d be busting down the door to tell ppl his reads

Wdym

this might explain some of it but i have noticed it as well and am thinking about it

Itā€™s because you went on record sayinG you hate catboys

pictured: arctic when i do anything that could be construed as suspicious

2 Likes

I like that Seth used the word barf

Yea you prefer Michigan over Illinois