Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Correct

For the Widows in Paradise, for the Fatherless in Ypsilanti is an absolute banger

actually Jack saying I was making too many assumptions on the scum team and then saying ā€œwhat if gyr was defending Seth because they knew each other out of gameā€ is very funny

Achro is bed posting. Who knows for how long

I never said Zorvo is a wolf , I think hes town like I said yesterday. On the Zorvo situation not throwing them off because Zorvo was a wagon for the entire day, the only wolf we know was defending him and ended up attacking Rue over it. So I donā€™t think wolves had a massive impact on that wagon.

I have no idea what a Gyrlander hard push would even look like, Heisenberg did not have a lot of content to push him on and for someone new I think it would be hard to bus that well. They have done not much in the realm of scum hunting or even the things they claimed to do like hard defend town members. Their own real time of spice was when pushed and came out of that badly imo. Iā€™m not going to base a read on the how they handled Hisenberg because they are factors that none of us know so it would just be assumptions. I can only base it off the facts I think they are playing bad and scummy.

Jack on a scale of 1 to 10 how good are you at mafia

If you think this then doesnā€™t it seem even stranger that Gyr would white knight for a villager, and then just lazily put a vote on the wolf counter wagon?

Thatā€™s just the worst of both worlds at this point.

Why?

They flat out said they were a player who plays mostly on gut, why should we disregard the wolf they voted on just to push them.

why do you think rue is a wolf?

writes down a note to remind me to come back to later

This feels like youā€™re again making a lot of assumptions, Geyde is a good enough wolf who probably could have pushed back on Gyr.

However I donā€™t even really see how this is relevant because this line of logic doesnā€™t even have anything to do with my arguments.

4wiw in everyones defense the way Eliza was acting definitely indicated 3p but w/e

look for people going extra hard tho

400 postsā€¦skimmed and I hate most of you.

1 Like

what does it mean when i said she was probably a villager and that astand putting a role like that as a villager absolutely made sense then :thonk:

ā€¦ Even me :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

FYI I do like this list so, fine with rolling with it.

tmi

When I played a lot 2 years ago, a 7-8 now I would say a 3-4. Iā€™m just way out of my depth to be real, and the amount of posts is 10 times my normal so its hard to gauge things. Iā€™m used to knowing everyone and their quirks. So being in a huge game where everyone knows each other is a rough adjustment.