Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Thank you

im not even making a read on your alignment in that post

i think you saying that a theoretical you/arctic team let heisenberg die while 37.5% of my wagon is you and arctic is interesting

i dont actually remember your EoD but i know arctic was definitely trying to get me killed over geyde, it wasnt exactly subtle

i could backread and get back to you but im p confident you don’t die today so

eh, is it worth the effort?

if you think me voting kat over heisen is “trying my hardest” you have never seen literally any game ive ever played in

I’ve posted now enough that there’s probably people in DVC who will warrior about how obvtown I am so we should kill arctic because either he’s a villager and I get to cyberbully you people or he’s a wolf and you kill me and you all get cyberbullied to death by the DVC warriors postgame

bestie ur kinda sounding like unova mash

legit nonsense lol

1 Like

Hally is way too nice for this.

Visor do the excerise

The only way this game state would make sense with my current reads, are if entire wolf team is pretty inactive, which seems very unlikely. Since they is a lot of of wagons going and I doubt this is all town influence because that would be insane. So someone or multiple is playing well and has me townreading them.

that’s how egregious you people have been

you’ve caused hally to go joker mode

You people huh

what exercise

yes I am violating Geneva convention

You will all perish even the innocent

1 Like

Tie to redo your reads list from scratch. Foundation onwards

@Outedwolf

4 improved cardiovascular health

1 Like

meh

what changed between the first two posts minze

also i forgot this post exists and this is probably a loaded question but since when are you interested in wagonmics?

you know min’s gone joker mode because they’ve stopped liking all my posts

1 Like

great survey

i’ve filled it out and it will be posted in 3-5 business days

thank you for your patience

sincerely,
NL

2 Likes

@spf Eevee, Ruby, BradLand.