Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I’m planning on properly casing Brad shortly - I’m not sure how seriously people have been taking the push, but no one’s been even willing to consider it for reasons I don’t understand.

imma be real hes never dying today but id still like to see what ur seeing

you can do whatever but even if you do iso me and find me town finally regardless I have people who literally refuse to iso or backread due to how many posts this game has and will immediately see a wagon and go

“w-wuh!!11 x y z and min are wolf cuz didnt vote on wolf”

imagine arctic flips v and im paired with like rue or night something I literally know thats whats gonna happen no matter what

anyway Im not saying arctic is town, im saying its so strange to assume we both are scum based off of multiple factors but a lot of these posts are simply a bunch of classic coping and seething over Reads so I dont recommend taking it seriously unless its to of course make the classic “min is reacting bad to pressure read” everyone seems to make on me or whatever

1 Like

I would need hard evidence to push him tbh.

yes because I like it when you experience pain

you dont believe this

as long as im alive you will probably not die because your responses to pressure are bad

cannot guarantee this persists postmortem but i am well aware that you do not like being pressured and still have nightmares of team mafia

im not interested doing them im interesting in doing wacky things I was half ready to randomly hop on heisen from you just for strats

also 1 is me saying I dont want to defend him

2 is me saying I actually like him "

3 is me deciding youre more likelier to be scum /shrug

Why is Min being sussed for voting Katze but not say… me? Or Rue? Or Howard?

I mean tbf this is 100% correct

it’s really clear me that zack and visor are both pretty checked out so I haven’t really bothered to actually appeal much to them, the only real Towncore Leader type still posting regularly is SPF

basically makes me feel like I’m wasting my time that people are gonna sleepwalk into my elim at some point despite me posting 2000 times and being an obvvilla

however there’s two days left so that can change I guess

because they were trying to save Heisenberg

im not that angry lmao

I was more pro Arctic as town yesterday tbh, today I’m not seeing the same stuff that made me townread them so heavily. I think that I also townread Katze who they want dead is a main factor.

So was I LOL

i did in fact point this out earlier in the day but I guess you’re a cute catboy so nobody gives a shit

1 Like

I was not that bad :sob:

however I’m a fat old catwoman crone so people want me out

Society huh

1 Like

Then why does arctic v lead you to katze w

@Outedwolf @spf

whats the read on katze officers

asking for a friend

I feel like I definitely should die soon because no one wants to sus me for reasons they’re sussing other people.
But don’t sus me I’m just a cute little catboy! I’m so silly I would never kill anyone!