Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

well yeah if you’re telling the truth i get that and its kinda unfortunate that your answers are just consistently… not at all helping, ngl

and if ur lying then your lies arent that great and im disappointed zack is dipping cause i kinda wanted to see him tunnel you for them :wowee:

wolfchat shot him with a tranquilizer

we’re always one step ahead kid

this was an exchange which very obviously helped me change my mind

…then find them? they’re still there right?
You’re all for people reading you back, right?

theres probably more but thats just one

Oh pog

Series of me posting right after people send the thing I’m looking for

1 Like

i realistically cant judge you for thinking eliza was actually a 3p due to how many people thought she was a 3p but i am shocked at how many people thought that, esp people who’ve played astand games

honestly it probably makes those arctic posts even worse :person_shrugging:

that would be extremely anti town not you but like. what would happen

but regardless im not lying so

Her claim was like it’s 3p like

So

Can you blame us

1 Like

I didn’t like his handling of Katze for all of yesterday. He kept soft defending her at strange points (#1195, #1289), and his answer to when I asked about her wagon felt like he was putting words in the mouths of people pushing her (#4712). He also said nothing about Heisenberg until voting him, which is highly indicative of a bus, and I think his read on Gyrlander that he provided in response to Achromatic (#2971) prompting him didn’t line up with what he had previously said about the slot. (#2899)

To elaborate more on the latter point, I think the phrasing of #2971, specifically the “isn’t horrific” and such don’t make sense for someone he was already townreading.

I also don’t think he cared about his Gorta push from D1 (#4363), as the most he’s said about him today was an associative read in response to Sabi’s prompt.

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

3 Likes

@katze

oh fuck off

2 Likes

i dont rly blame people unfamiliar with his setups because it is blatantly a 3p sounding role in a vacuum

He only joined gorta because I asked him to. @katze @spf can attest that’s what he does to people he tr, he sheep’s their vote.

Not the host input :sob::sob:

i don’t want to kill arctic anymore I just remembered one game where I tried to CFD a villager on day 1 when we killed a wolf and then bagged a wolf and nobody listened to me and I got suicide bombed

im not unfamiliar but I still thought it could’ve been Wolf executioner lmao anytime arctic is really confident I tend to end up sheeping him

You didn’t ask him to vote Gorta, you asked him not to vote Geyde. That’s different.

Do you have anything else to say in response to my case?