Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

you just awoken the sleeping bear saying the word mechanics I suggest you grab your mace asap

((if its what i think it is dont worry about it

the curious town case of brad

Brad is known to ping people he has in inner circle of townreads about people. He clearly took everyoneā€™s opinion to then further confirm Jackā€™s role? How idk but yea something something anti claim

OK youā€™re going to be like omg sabi Brad can fake analysis like this as mafia. But he canā€™t. Itā€™s full of nuance and brutally honest truth. He would have sugar coat it to pocket Hally

This post also shows Brad solving achro slot in a Brad sort of way.

More reason

You accused him of just blindly voting for him but if you read the whole conversation and look at the vote count history at the time of the. Post you would see he sheeped me. Because he does that.

Heisenberg (6): eliza, Hally, spf, Outedwolf, Gyrlander, nightingale
Gyrlander (5): Rue, Achromatic, katze, Jackrito, Memes
Outedwolf (4): HowardHamlin, GaulSoodman, Zorvo, guavagudetama
Gorta (3): sufdaddy, Sadbi, BradLand
Memes (1): Phraze
GaulSoodman (1): Heisenberg
guavagudetama (1): Ruby

Here sod2 heā€™s bouncing his questions about reads on me

He only included her because he sheepā€™s me but he also questioned it during eod1 so it wasnā€™t blindly.

Anyway Iā€™m tired. Brad town cases are hard to do because heā€™s a player that doesnā€™t change how he fundamentally plays his town game and he hasnā€™t been able to do so as mafia.

@Rue

Summary

Brad is a meta player who can be read based off meta. Me showing posts kinda doesnā€™t do it justice because Iā€™m not a making post on his meta

Do you have any recent wolf games of his that I can read through, then?

rue

1-10, 1=wolf 10=town, read on night?

you are making it hard to tinfoil her

hmph

I would advocate for doing so. Iā€™m townreading her for the nuance in her content, but sheā€™s fooled me with it before.

Last post before sleep

I owe rue reads, min an iso and thoughts on katze, need to iso rue for zorvo, and gossip about boys and girls with katze in mason chat.

Quote this if i promised content and didnt mention it here. Too lazy to open my note app gg

Letā€™s take this piece by piece.

First of all Rue, Iā€™m pretty sure you were in Dragonvale as Misty, where the phrase ā€œTownread Katze or else :gun:ā€ was born where I shielded her, and she was mafia.
Then hydra 10er that happened earlier in the year, literally the reason why I didnā€™t tunnel the shit out of Katze/Chloe in thread was because Aelin was holding me back from doing so in private, and I was talking of snap voting their hydra if they were still alive in F3, but they were night killed.
Literally the only game I read Katze correctly, was Constellations Team Mafia where she had a team full of polarized players to back up my townread on her.
So when I say ā€œIā€™m not the best Katze readerā€ I completely mean it, but Iā€™m still going to give my opinion anyways if asked and Iā€™m going to play how I play.
The post asking ā€œWhy is Katze a wolfā€ is a legit question because of what I just stated before, I realize I could be horribly wrong given my history.
Keep in mind I wasnā€™t going to completely flip my read at the first point, if the right person spoke to me about it thereā€™s a chance that I listen.

I didnā€™t read a single thing Heisenberg posted because it was very minimum from what I remember, it was mostly seeing that SPF was tunneling the guy and I voted him originally when she asked for votes.
Then I was asked to give him breathing room in case this was a mistunnel and I obliged because I would feel horrible if a person got hard tunneled and flipped villager from people, thatā€™s just how I am.

Iā€™ll explain my EOD actually while weā€™re here, I voted Gorta with Sabi because I was listening to them and decided to try to get a wagon elsewhere because I didnā€™t like the Visor wagon, I was still townleaning Gyrlander (Will talk about that in a second) just had my normal EOD nervousness of ā€œWhat if Iā€™m fucking up hereā€ and Heisenberg was there with SPF tunneling him and a wagon that had Visor and Hally, so it was a good option regardless of my lack of knowledge on 'Berg.
Then the Katze wagon popped up, I still didnā€™t exactly like the wagon and I told you I still had a townlean on her.

So with that, the wagons were Katze vs Heisenberg, I think Katze is town, so I voted Heisenberg.

I donā€™t understand what your gripe is with my Gyrlander read? I said in the first post that I thought he had distain that I thought was towny, then the next post after isoā€™ing him I never stated that I scumread the guy or wanted to vote him? I never ended up voting him in general, so why is that even awful?

He played under good question

It ended a couple of days ago.

Thereā€™s one more recent mafia game but it was in an not outted joke alt so I wonā€™tout that.

Team mafia. He was up as D1 for our team. He got exposed and killed very quickly

Under the blue kang account

As cute as Brad is, he canā€™t play like his town self when mafia. Something something polarized.

I need a new hobby besides this

dont think the chris 17er is a good example of anyones play lol

it wsa supposed to be a meme game (actually prob good example of hallys game, but they ded)

I mean itā€™s an example of Brad being stiff and frozen

VOTE: min

are the eevee votes just ā€˜not playing the gameā€™ or am i missing something

He doesnā€™t have much forum Rands as mafia in MU and im too lazy to dig non mu games up tbh.

VOTE: BradLand