Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

1 Like

gnite

UNVOTE

am skimming a min wolf game

think i underestimated their range

more at 12

Letā€™s play hypothetical and say I am a wolf, and Visor is town.

First of all, if Iā€™m a wolf, Iā€™m already a wagon before EOD1 is even close.

Instead of me coming into the thread, and say ā€œSabi, why are you sheeping a Visor wagon that includes Arctic, GGhana, and Seth? What are you doing?ā€
I would say ā€œYou think Visor is a wolf Sabi? Iā€™m in! :kissing_heart:ā€ and vote out Visor without hesitating because thatā€™s misyeeting the dude without putting work in.

Okayā€¦can you at least likeā€¦interact with the cases or talk to me, or something?

Like I gave you a response and Sabi gave you a towncase and you just fucking blew it off disrespectfully.

@katze I donā€™t want to go into chihuahua mode. Need help

Why unvote before eevee posts

@Rue you too

Are you people immune to the concept of pressure wtf. This isnt Gorta its eevee. Stop fucking around.

Also achro sleeps funny joke x(

I really donā€™t appreciate being treated like an idiot.

No rue has to ignore me and Brad to push a vanity vote on someone that is never getting voted out because God forbid they canā€™t admit they canā€™t read someone.

Youā€™reā€¦blatantlyā€¦ignoring people trying to convince you of something.

Iā€™m not blatantly ignoring anyone. Iā€™ve made it clear I disagree.

Soā€¦did you want to talk at all orā€¦?

Lol then Iā€™m going to be frustrated because this is purely your ego at this point

This is mafia not survivor

Since you all decided to move off of Eevee after this dude posted this Iā€™m comfortable keeping my vote where itā€™s at for today.

@spf

I saw you say you wanted to talk to me, I havenā€™t gotten around but what do you want to know?

And yet youā€™re the one hard defending Brad because heā€™s your friend.

Yiu are pushing on someone that more of the game townreads to vary degrees. This isnā€™t a flip thatā€™s going to happen.