Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

((no im sorry i take that back
((im taking a break
((sorry

What’s your take on how Rue has treated OutedWolf.

For me I think they can definitely be W/W but of course I can be wrong but I think it’s a likely probability.

wot

Can you at least talk to me when you get back or whenever we’re in thread together?

Or because I have a God read on him and know his meta.

I literally have read most of his mafia game and he fucking joins new games every week because he addicted to playing this game. So I have a lot of data on him.

Well Visor probably town so :man_shrugging:

How about we stop fighting and get eevee to 8 votes and see where that gets us.

wot for wutt?

Open Eyes.
Look at posts below yours.

((maybe
((i dont really buy the narrative that you are entirely incapable of functioning as a wolf and i think your posts in this game are wolfy
((i admittedly kinda skimmed your response because your words were too close together for me to properly parse at this point

VOTE: eevee

Criteria will be off the top of my head

Night
Sadbi
GaulSoodman
Achromatic
Gyrlander

Think about that

((i do thoroughly disagree with the idea of “you shouldn’t vote brad because he’s highly townread” because i’m specifically making this case so he will stop being highly townread because i don’t think he should be

Like everyone’s positions are clear and just by wagonomics i think brad isnt a today worry even without a god read tbh

Min/Rue/OutedWolf never all town and can contain 2 wolves.
I know it’s a reach but can also be 3.

I’m really not liking how some stuff is going down between and about all of them.

HE’S TOWN.

STOP WOLF SIDING

there is one unvote and one vote for brad from rue

clearly nefarious deeds are afoot

Easy tiger

((please stop im trying to not get angry but you are making this difficult

Rue if I was a wolf this game I’m legit dead on Day 1.

Well what’s your opinion in regards to Eevee?