Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Is there an easy way to jump to a train’s votes? Like I can’t know where Memes voted me unless I look at the entire thread or ISO him.

i’m never moving

katze pretending once again they think i am a wolf and dropping me even lower just to spur on the rest of the thread that me and min are both wolves when we are both town with zack and visor doing the same thing is outting

they know my posts don’t come from me as a wolf

unfortunately not

If Zorvo is a villager Gyrlander is scum who knew he was town. I dont see how a villager townreads and tries to defend him without TMI because the natural reaction to Zorvo’s play was to scum read him for it. Gyrlander never even had a doubt.

Gyrlander is not like for example jackbrito who displayed confusion, then scum read him and pushed him then reevaluated and concluded that Zorvo was purposely attracting too much negative attention to ve a wolf. I disagree because ive seen Gavial pulling this stunts as a wolf but i can understand Jackbrito arriving at that conclusion if he dies not have Zorvo’s meta.

Gyrlander said he was not scum but maybe 3P, then said he townread Zorvo but wouldnt mind him dying.
He also said they dont think im town but does not want me lynched, it does not make sense, specially the last one which i took it as a wolf trying to make it look like he was distancing from me, gyrlander was trying to make me look associated with him.

Click on my avatar and check my posts in this topic. Really easy

since i went to sleep katze quotes 3 posts calling eliza a wolf executioner and now they are confident i am a wolf after hedging me when i was actually in the thread and considering shielding me earlier

they’re too scared to do anything themselves

anyway i misread the room
visor is still a wolf
there’s not as many afks as i thought there were

And the scummiest stunt is him claiming mason so I’d stop pressuring him instead of engaging with me and try to convince me i was wrong.

Gyrlander is 100% scum

Have you played with Katze before?

What are your thoughts on Gyrlander’s interactions with Heisenberg?

I have not read those tbh.

Perhaps because they do not exist.

yes

lol

lmao

wet noodle

:slightly_smiling_face:

i mean you quite literally are scared to scumread me to my face

it’s okay though we all have bad games and mafia universe champions aren’t an exception

but you really lost your touch this game

i half thought the only times i wolfread you in previous games were based on rand reasoning but not anymore

i mean if you’re this egotistical i feel 0 remorse if ur actually a villager

gn

1 Like

ive accepted responsibility if im wrong, you have literally zero clue what you’re talking about and its very evident

ive changed my mind on you multiple times today, because i am a villager actually trying to evaluate you

you’ve come into reading me with predetermined conclusions

if you are a villager, this is why people shit on your town game, this is why you’re a meme

if you’re a wolf then gj, you got me for a day

that’s a pretty good way to avoid the fact that i don’t bother doing this as a wolf i respect it

i mean, i’m willing to go full kingmaker about this, i’ve basically already said it

which account do we have to vote out for you to die? :wowee: