Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

And you think w!Katze cowards in a game?

Tell me if this does not look like a pocket attempt.

How is this a natural thought during rvs?

Look at these posts. In the first he implies he does not know me because i ā€œseem to be a player a should ve wary aboutā€.

In the second he says im so predictable, indicating he knows me because how can i be predictable without knowledge of my play. Gyrlander is faking it!

Explain to me how is this a mindset of a townie, what town worries about their votes being useful or not? We just instinctively do according to our impressions, this reads like a wolf who is more worried about looking good than the wagons he votes for.

i mean you would wouldnā€™t you? iā€™m literally the only thing obstructing your path to win because too many villagers will flip before spf even realizes it

i donā€™t know which account youā€™re supposed to kill but thereā€™s a good chance they all die if you kill one

see like

its posts like this that make it impossible to consider you to be a villager, even if i want to youā€™re clearly forcing this into something that needs to be resolved sooner rather than later :person_shrugging:

yeah i am doing that, so what? do you think it benefits me as a wolf to engage in this dome when iā€™m clearly losing and do nothing else?

Why are we wagoning eevee?

The dude has 4 posts and none are AI. What do we gain from chopping him.

i could ask this to you? i think its p likely if we domed id die today solely by virtue of being yesterdays CW, i guess you could say im hedging but meh

coming into today you absolutely had the thread position to win the dome ā€“ but it is something i have considered, and it is part of why ive hedged on you as much as i have

itā€™s why ive called you a hero villager multiple times, because thats the conclusion i had come to

cause, yknow, im actually trying to solve you :stuck_out_tongue:

achro bullied me into voting him to pressure him into doing anything but afaik its not a vote with intent to kill

I know the guy, he is like Gorta, he is indifferent to pressure.

If you really wanna kill him, do it at night, narrowcthe PoE, box in scum that way.

ur probs right but theres no harm stacking some votes there while the day is still early

Itā€™s a waste of time, everyone knows we will mot hammer early and that we are gonna get bored eventually after getting zero reaction from the guy.

he responded to me pinging him at some point during D1 so im not really sure how else to get his attention during the day without killing him outright :joy_cat:

How else?

Itā€™d require to show him that he is actually in danger of dying, such as waiting for 6 hours before EoD to start wagoning him. If you really wanna go for the getting reactions with a threat to his life, thatā€™s how yiu do it, at a moment it is difficult to reverse a wagon.

1 Like

fair enough

unfortunately i do not think that will happen today for semi obvious reasons

anyway i was just checking in before bed and saw arctic being a silly goose and had to put him in his place but i sleep gn :sleeping:

Yah im heading to bed too

I really canā€™t understand why if ruby flips V that means I should die

literally no one cares about that except me

are you? like i said all you had really talked about me from a quick vanity since i went to bed were the posts about eliza and that somehow caused you to drop me all the way down. thatā€™s what it feels like you are doing. hedging on me when iā€™m in the thread and then scumreading me when your buds are there to back you up

Summary

iā€™m aware none of my recent posts will convince anyone on anything because i sound like a madman so letā€™s just say this is for postgame when you inevitably say every reason i wolfread you was bullshit because you canā€™t come to terms that you were dunked this badly

eevee is being killed because heā€™s rand in a game where most people are above rand

but at this point i think most people being above rand is just because wolves bussed and stronger players are being townread for it and an array of nebulous reasons

Correction: eve is being ā€œFalsely pressuredā€ as there ijs no real intent to kill.

so todayā€™s agenda after I take a nap: attempt to read Katze and another look at Gyrlander