Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

What do you think about Arctic receiving four votes in response to katze saying she was committing to thunderdoming him, but kat not receiving any?

1 Like

I rather someone just vig eevee and we kill Arctic to solve the katze vs Arctic shit. I donā€™t want another day of katze vs Arctic, which is way worse for thread health

your reads as a whole feel extremely ungracious
like youre not even bothering to consider the alternative worlds
no doubts

my interpretation is
youre a wolf fishing for v flips and chain-elims and proceeding with that as your primary goal
i want to be wrong
but
all things considered i dont feel like i can townread you right now

The vig them tonight. We gotta have kp

katze obviously saw my vote and decided to sponge it

Do we really want more katze vs Arctic or should we solve it today and figure out solution tomorrow whichever way Arctic flips

Do you think Arctic flipping villager necessarily confirms kat as a wolf?

Chopping an inactive slot is so bad mafia. Dint get me wrong, i loathe slanks, with a passion. But his flip gives us nothing even as a wolf.

Iā€™m bored of katze vs Arctic. Itā€™s killing my motivation to solve this game because itā€™s mentally draining. I want to solve it and the best way is to flip Arctic.

the only time achro considers arctic might possibly be villa
is when he wants to strongarm a rue exe!
and thats concerning to me!

1 Like

At this point yes. Thereā€™s a wolf. In between Kat and Arctic. There has to be.

If i have to choose between Arctic and katze the decision is easy for me. What about you?

Thereā€™s definitely a world where thatā€™s v/v

@min Do you agree with this?

Arctic is mostly like wolfu

I do think itā€™s strange in hindsight, but Iā€™m too worried about making a read like ā€œoh x gained traction too fast therefore the wagon is wolf leadā€ and it being outright wrong tbh

Like do you think kat is still a wolf?

1 Like

I just donā€™t think that world is plausible.

Who is the team then?

Are wolves just sitting back and enjoying both of them go back and forth?

You picked up on that too.

Also Rokon and Rue are like mafia sisters, they know each other well. If one of them were mafia the other would pick up on it.

1 Like

I think there is

Most of their interactions havenā€™t sat right with me and the treatment of them both by others makes me feel that way

Ah. You are indeed wrong.

I am alwaya thinking of multiple worlds, however i do not present all worlds at all times because that would drive me insane to think of that much data at once. So for example i an roughly giving arctic 20% town equity right now which sounds like a lot of wiggle room until you compare it to everyone elseā€™s and its really small actually. So i could hem and haw and go ā€˜i dont lnow about thisā€¦ā€™ but when the default town equity is about 70% given players who are town then he had less than half of that so its a great place to start.

You think i am not considering because i dont go into grand detail in every post. If i did it would be exhaustive. I had a post earlier that was long that laid out that arctic could be v that maybe you didnt read or didnt care to understand and i can pull it up to show you i am not just saying words.

You mistake me not drowning in an endless sea of posssibilities (which i would if i let myself) with being very confident. Which is an easy mistake to make and many others before you have done the same.