Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

i don’t know what problem you have with my slot except for my treatment of you. it feels like you are ignoring everything i have posted today which i couldn’t fake as a wolf to use pseudo omgus as a crutch and i don’t buy it. but i recognize your back is against the wall regardless of alignment. have you iso’ed me?

you have 1 vote
arc has 7?

How many did he post yesterday?

((night im serious

Who? Eevee posts 4 times

Maybe.

For both.

None of Eevee posts have been game related. Either the hosts should replace eevee with a player that will actually play the fucking game or force them to play

my gut instinct when i saw my first three voters was that i might be wrong on them… but like. thinking about it more i don’t see why it couldn’t be the case, since they are already all pretty heavily associated

when i die, i think the best way to solve the game is to check how invested people were in following my legacy compared to how correct i am. but really i expect to just be discredited as having no idea what i was talking about and mostly ignored

1 Like

Oooh yah, that is odd.

Very very odd actually

For starters I don’t like how Katze is joking about being mafia, but I don’t remember if that’s NAI. If y’all don’t know what I’m talking about I remember Katze joking about being the bad role in several games and actually being bad. I guess I could try to read off of fluff? In that regard there is less fluff in this ISO, but plenty of wall posts and the content is decent. I don’t want to give Katze a town read though because w!Katze can and would do this as well. Consider this a null read that is leaning w due to the paranoia over the joke posts. unless people who are better at reading Katze can prove otherwise

this is why I don’t want you to die

my ass is next

2 Likes

Bruh

Is it illegal to talk about substitutions and conceding here?

((pretty sure yeah

Smh

i don’t think it is suicide, because the same two people (spf and achro) who i agree are probably town think i am a wolf and that you are town. i don’t expect them to care about my read on you given their posts towards me at sod, and i think you would be aware of this - partly why after thinking about it your play to dome me is probably NAI

ok im writing a big post but

puts on mod hat

shut up about subs and concessions and stuff, bring that up with the hosts or the mods or whatever, not in the thread

takes off mod hat

also gorta is very very likely a villager gn

that’s okay i mean i tried to go against what most of them were saying at eod1 and look at the position it’s put me in lol

ultimately defending me would probably increase your chances of survival because i am in fact town but i realize that’s a tough choice for you to make when you’re next to die and don’t know my alignment if you’re town

but i do have a decent read on you and i think that you are town, so i have some hope that people will sheep this read?

thank you

I have completely missed the plot of arctic leads to ghana

But they both keep saying it.

Who is thinking this atm?