Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

if anyone wants an immediate take or opinion then u should @ me bcuz otheriwise ur post will probably get lost in the thousands that i am skimming through in an attempt to stay caught up

really?

i think im like a very easy read if I stop meme posting for like 5 seconds which I definitely have this day

what do u think of me

Am not calling you a ā€œpussyā€ wolf
am saying i see that as a play would do yes given the flip i donā€™t feel wrong in this assumption

You think i have read anything that fair to know something like that?

i kinda just wanted ur thoughts on my doming of arctic and if whether or not i am a sucker for being hesitant by some of his responses

i probably agree (basically if ur V i agree) but that requires him to sieve thru your poop to find when you actually Make A Good Post

and if he doesnt do that and oly thinks about your D1 idt its unreasonable

How about Zorvo then? Did you think Zorvo was trolling with a purpose or not?

Unfortunately, yes.

why would you assume that I would randomly pussy out when you have literally no reason to assume that, even when you factor in how I wolf

also @ruby I thought you said I did that vote deliberately to get towncred? Doesnā€™t that conflict with you thinking that I pussied out

Do you townread him now?

If thatā€™s the case you made that people think makes me remotly scum they donā€™t know me lol

You describe how i play every game with that pretty much lol

Eevee isnā€™t a wolf itā€™s Ruby.

I think if Memes is a wolf, them and OutedWolf be talking about Eevee being vigā€™ed in wolf chat

yes because if youā€™re wolfreading me Iā€™m a vulture Iā€™m a shark Iā€™m a demon woman I will destroy you with facts and logic

Eevee might be a wolf but Iā€™m not so sure that holds true anymore.

Again, unfortunately, yes.

That post entirely relies on assuming you have TMI

you canā€™t play the same as both alignments from what i described in that post, either Iā€™m right or Iā€™m wrong about what I read into the post, you donā€™t have tmi if youā€™re a villager

How dont we kill this?

How do you think that wolves would want to night vig a slank? Wtf?

is there that much poop in day 2 that Iā€™m still unreadable

if Iā€™m still gonna get turbod tomorrow Iā€™ll probably give up the ghost atp because Ive made over 500 posts I think atp today and if visor isnā€™t willing to read my day 2 then I canā€™t be arsed

I would implore you to try to get votes on Zorvo but rn youā€™re voting with me so like donā€™t please

How certain is that read? Are you comfortable leaving him reach end game?

Also, Would you sleep soundly believing that t!Zorvo wins at lylo?

Someone said that StarV was playing here. Who is he?

Same for Visor.