Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I’m going to Jack and Jill myself in roblox

visor is outedwolf

no but if someone is barely reading they may disagree

im p sure he isnt here?

Who says they are doing it, might just have been a talk who to ML and it was talked “don’t bother with Eevee, that can be shot”:

If Visor has ever said good things about my town game he is a wolf because he does not respect my town game.

it is kinda funny that it feels like the people who are playing the game universally townlock me while the ones who aren’t want me to perish in the fires of hell

guess women can’t break through the glass ceiling huh

#JustSethThings

1 Like

Are you asking me to policy him?

That is not how wolves think lol. Wolves treat slanks as mischops, it is why it is important to vig slanks, to force scum to confront loud townies.

@Phraze Please make sure to have your vote on someone relevant. Last day you had it on Memes and now you have it on me basically decomposing.

Yes. I believe Zorvo must die either way.
I myself vote against him at lylo if we reach there.
I dont trust him.

i mean i think that arctic is scummy on a textbook level but i am concerned about the potential of you being T v T and the thread collectively sleepwalking into two different mischops. so yeah, i wouldn’t discount the possibility that ur borth town even if i feel like it’s less likely than not ATM

a question to consider is, in a world where you and arctic are T v T, what does that say for the rest of the game? who looks the worst from it?

do you mean who looks the most scummy or who looks like they’re the worst at mafia

i kinda replied to that in the post im quoting rn, spf, but id like to hear your takes on it too :joy_cat:

im honestly kinda scared of arctic flipping V and people not scxumreading me cuz then i feel like i become a xylo misyeet :pensive:

Why are you telling people who to vote? When you force a player to vote somewhere else and if they are scum they can use that excuse to chop a townie off if the wagons are T/T, let them be

@Gyrlander instead provide reads, i intent to flashwagon you otherwise

Can it wait until tomorrow? I’m kinda sleepy!

No one is going to flash wagon gyr. Read the thread state. Gyr isn’t a priority right now.

1 Like

Memes can you stop pretending this is survivor. We need to resolve arctic/katze/ruby/eevee. The only reason you want to solve gyr or Seth is for your own pride and not actually helping town