Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Im not voting Katze, i dont think Ruby is a wolf either, Arctic im having mixed thoughts. Eevee i can see myself chopping now for undisclosed reasons but it’s boring and if he is a wolf he can be easily bussed today for that same reason.

I wish this was survivor…

Ive read outedwolf ISO and i think he is town. It sucks that he is ignoring my content but i expect it from him even though ive proven time after time that im a valuable asset as town.

When is tomorrow for you? In 8 hours, 12? When?

Can you explore your mixed thoughts about Arctic and make your well know wall post of cases that you are known for. We need to focus on the main issues and not having you galvanizing on side quests because no one is going to join you. If you’re town, then stick with town. Side quests don’t help us. Stay focused.

All I’m saying is these side quests with gyr and seth aren’t helpful and just a distraction. Town fucks up when it goes on side quests.

Partially right. The first bit of day is fine for side quests in general to see where things are at. Not everyone should be looking at the same few things all day though. Consolidation is useful by days end though.

Why do you treat me like town and continuously try to talk me down?

I can perfectly lead a wagon that i believe in. I dint want to settle for anything that i believe in even if that means i may die for it.

For anything less

Because it’s distracting. Mafia is a team game, not a solidarity game. If you’re town then play like a team player not like it’s survivor.

Yea but he, just like eod1, keeps going on these side quests

Im playing like a team member im just not a blind sheep, it is not how i play. If i sheep and they flip town, i wouldnt forgive myself, if i sheep and they flip wolf, i can’t wear that pelt jacket with pride.

Scoreboard tho

If we keep lynching scum memes can do whatever the fuck he wants tbh.

@katze
im sorry
i hope you forgive me

whatd u do

im not mad at you for not expressing your arctic read i understand why you didnt even if its mildly inconvenient if you are a villager

my accounts are not extra accounts, it’s based around time travel

i can vote with all of them, though

anyway i read your case on me and ultimately i think a lot of the things you point out are just objectively wolfy things where i messed up and i can’t do anything about it. because you’re right that there are a lot of slots i never got around to fully reading, and you’re also right that my confidence on heisenberg wolf on content while defending him based on a threadread was stupid and bad

1 Like

i don’t think i can salvage this anymore given my position and available time. i think min flipping on me in an attempt to stop being tied together with me cements in my mind that he has a lack of TMI, as i don’t think he would get so worked up about being tied to someone he knew was a villager

does this mean that saul goodman is now trans

based

hypothetically, if you were to not die today and were to be alive on day 3, would you have more time to “salvage this”?

2 Likes

@Jackrito do you still have concerns over this? If heisenberg treated two slots doing the same thing differently, what does that say about the slots in question?