Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

It does to me

You just tried to shut down memes who was solving because it was a sidequest

For me and spf i think we are just tired lol.

the gamestate feels vaguely bad to me but im not in tune enough with the game right now to figure out why iā€™m feeling that way

i am already being executed for the sin of being wrong on heisenberg tbh

i am probably going to be sentenced to death for this post but iā€™ve hardly thought about what my solve would be if you were town. i donā€™t think it changes anything except that i wouldnā€™t have to evaluate visorā€™s pushing of you to see if that was distancing or genuine, because iā€™ve been thinking about how this and all three of you (zack is the third) just being so blatantly forward with my death

fuck mobile oops i didnā€™t finish

Gamestate is ā€˜a lot of people are having meh daysā€™ if the comments are to be believed. Its why i havent been as worried today because there feels like an obvious reason for it.

iā€™m not sure that i believe that voter apathy implies a guaranteed wolf between arctic/katze, and i think the same logic could be used to imply the exact opposite

my impression was that the gamestate felt a bit stagnant/apathetic because the wolves were boxed in and didnā€™t have an immediate avenue to escape, which i actually still do think is a plausible world since there are so many names in this game that feel towny and since a lot of players that have been widely POEā€™d (evee, ruby, even kim to an extent) kind of feel demotivated and like theyā€™ve given up on trying to post themselves out of the POE

so i see a potential world where the game is basically already solved and weā€™re just cruising along to an easy victory, but my mafia instincts tell me that things are rarely that easy and do have me concerned about the harder world where the deeper wolves are mostly just kicking back and chilling

1 Like

being so blatantly forthcoming with killing me that i sometimes wonder if it is too partnered to be a reality

in other words, if you flipped town i would want to kill the other people i am scumreading for being a wolf with you, even if you donā€™t end up flipping wolf

this feels like it makes no sense even to me but the point iā€™m trying to make is that i think them trying to egg you on is slightly more plausible than all of you being teamed. maybe

He was solving for his own ego not to move the game forward. He only wants to flip gyr or Seth so he could be right, that doesnā€™t solve the game.

and i assume after writing all of that you are second guessing whether or not im a wolf, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

If they flip wolf thats game solving lol. Idk it feels like you are really trying to exercise an amount of control over the game that isnt warranted.

Those two have a low chance to flip wolf so then what? What does that solve.

Because no one is leading town

TOWN (no preference level)

SPF
Nightingale
Katze
Rue
Jackrito
OutedWolf
Phraze
Ruby
Sadbi
sufdaddy
GaulSoodman

Neutral

Soulgoodman/Howard/Kim
Achromatic
Gorta
Bradland
guadavutema

SCUM

Zorvo
eevee
Gyrlander

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN IN TERMS OF COMMITMENT?

I will chop any scum or neutral over a town.
I will chop any scum over a neutral

iā€™m not answering that

@Outedwolf @sufdaddy

what do you do if i flip town

and also, open question to the thread, which reads of mine would you be interested in putting stock into?

Does town need a leader? If so i donā€™t remember electing you.

One of the lessons i have learned, and please take this gently, is that you cant post your way to a good result.

Game state is a little eh today so ease up. Take a break. Let people solve. They have a low chance of being scum? Great. Let someone else say that. Let connections be formed. Always trying to be the center of every discussion limits your ability to see a wider view in a game this massive. It stretches you too thin.

does anyone here townread grylander or have a good reason to townread him?

Take this advice, he knows what he is talking about. (Champs).

I am letting him be sorted later due to his vote on heisen but i believe @GaulSoodman had some thoughts here more specific.

Yes. I learned.

why not

it sounds like a post youā€™d write and then realize that you think that regardless of my alignment you think zack/visor are wolves

:person_shrugging: