Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

if either or both of you two are villagers and banded together to vote me, you will feel very silly when you see my flip

this is actually w/w theatre get pwnd kiddo

i’m being punished for the sin of voting a wolf d1

1 Like

[explained above]
[the fact that you kept trying to push a dome]
[then started reconsidering the second kat committed]
[feels wolfy to me]

arctic how likely is it that you can get access to a laptop or something by eod

i have an idea but idt its viable if ur exclusively mobileposting today

Guava has 238 posts in their ISO and i barely remember anything, that;s not a good sign.

how many wolves do y’all think ruby/eevee/arctic contains

I actually thought he was a slank until i opened their ISO

1-3

Hmm townreads Heisenberg for shitposting

4 Likes

This is rather performative

Huh?

it caught me off guard because i at the time felt it was a smarter play from a wolf to keep us unresolved
but like, i don’t think it was obvious at that point i wouldn’t have the ability to save myself with my posting due to my limited availability from that point onwards

i’m exclusively mobile posting until i die but i have an ipad lol

Hmmm… Mrrrrrrr

hmm

probably wont work out then? i was going to ask how you felt about zorvo and if you didnt have like, exclusively a positive answer i was gonna offer to duo iso him with you and see what happens if we do group work together or some shit

lmao

this feels weird
stop at once

Arctic, Arctic, Arctic. It’s simple. Elementary, even. If you open your heart, your mind, nay - your very soul, the truth will come to you. Philosophers debated this question in the great forums of Athens, but even they were too closed-minded to understand the truth. The greatest thinkers of the modern era have grappled with this question. Hobbes, Locke, Descartes, Nietzche, Einstein, Watterson - all have buckled under the weight of the intellectual burden, because they too did not understand the truth.

My villager alignment is not something you learn - it’s something you already know.

(it is weird, was an experimental idea i wanted to try but mobile isoing is cringe and even if ur a wolf i wouldnt want to do that to you)