Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

arctic what’s ur read on ghana rn

where you at on zorvo?

his d2 seems pretty bad 2 me lol

i kinda want arctic to answer this too for #raisins

I know i can’t have perfect reads, imagine if i did.

Flips will help me get a better view but so far this is what i got.

because i don’t want you to think you can get away without having to resolve me/you today and delay it

if you’re town and think i’m town this pov is understandable, but without thinking i’m town you wanting to put it off feels wolf motivated, because the longer this goes on for you the better now that it’s been clearly established that if we flip in me and you it will always be me first

i think his d2 has been underwhelming but not necessarily "bad’ - just not as towny as d1 when he was under a lot of pressure

do u find anything about him specifically scummy or is it just that his posts have been low-impact

i know memes has been a popular tinfoil target but i still find him kinda towny tbh

2 Likes

the posts just seem weaksauce and the post about “whoa hally was town” or w/e it was seemed kinda fake

And this is why i dont want to chop Arctic.

Can we just chop Gyrlander? I think the current wagons top wagons are T/T

Let me have this one please!

i think he is very obviously town and has been for most of the game

1 Like

i know sufdaddy has been a popular tinfoil target but i still find him kinda towny tbh

1 Like

alright if ur town then im probably sponging you on that because i have no idea how to read ghana

1 Like

wow eevee’s posts today are quite bad

@spf

[re gyrlander]

1 Like

i can’t be bothered to log into the howard account on mobile plus if i leave that vote there this way i can vote two wolves at the same time

VOTE: sufdaddy

i will be a martyr

i agree that theyre weak but idk if i agree that that = scummy

will think more about it

Cool! Im obvious town and you know that my day 1 reads are the bomb! Let;s kill Gyrlander

@Rue why do you think i’m a wolf now

p.s if i randomly disappear my phone died

i mean

yeah okay thats probably the right answer, my desire to potentially postpone the dome and my uncertainty that you’re mafia are extremely correlated

the fact that you’re kinda busy for the rest of today → wont be as muchso tomorrow makes me kinda wanna do that a bit more as well (its still corrleated with my read just like, consider it a bonus +1 consideration point)

but yknow

if im kinda tinfoiling that ur town then i think us potentially holding a truce today and talking it out tomorrow is insanely beneficial if im right

obv i understand why a theoretical v!you would be skeptical since, well, in that world i am still LOCK WOLF

idk what else to rly say cuz i feel it kinda just boils down to “me and you are reading eachother as fairly confident mafia but understand where we are coming from from theoretical v!us povs, we just dont believe in that world” which

yknow

thats mafia baby

1 Like

also, i thought gyrlander saying my role is never a town one, voting me, and then retracting it soon afterwards after seeing my frustration felt villagery

on the contrary, i think jackrito has treated the me/katze situation in a pretty slimy way regardless of katze’s alignment because reading his reasons to townread both of us his read on me was clearly stronger and based on more rigid reasoning so i feel like him leaning towards me feels wrong to say the least (haven’t read his latest posts however)