Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

In Valorant

Yah he played like that in every game.

What was it about? Like a short summary if u donā€™t feel like repeating it again

You can find it by clicking on the mods ISO

For real? Like Gorta?

Also the bounty thing is :wowee:

I meant your posts

[probably going to take a break]
[from engaging in thread at least]
[ping me if you need me]
[iā€™ll still probably be following though]

Wonā€™t say like Gorta.
Eevee is actually quite skilled.
They might not give much reads but they have saved the game for town.

Think it was during a LYLO or something where Eevee came out of nowhere and got town to vote and execute a wolf.

And am not going to.
Thatā€™s pretty much opposite of what is used in mafia clubs, and what I was taught for all the time I played there.

Yes, live mafia and internet games are different, as likeā€¦ it makes no sense for all players in life mafia to just sit down and argue about ALL reads. Here there is time to do so.

But it still generates more chaos than helps.
If you play to understand others, you will understand theirs opinions anyway.

We are not playing town of salem here, letā€™s actually try to understand other party.

Do you think a town or wolf placed a bounty on you? @eevee

You still havenā€™t answered this.

You donā€™t need to explain why.

Fine i will just do this on memory and look at the votals if i forget people

@Rue

Hi. So currently i am in a lower level of hell. I do not have complete dominion over this game nor do i feel i need to in order to have a good and productive day. I am working on limited energy and my instincts tell me this is ok for now. So given this i keep it basic and light and fluffy

These tiers are unordered

Do not want to lynch today:

Spf
katze
Outedwolf
Sabi
Brad
Memes
Sufdaddy
Gyrlander
Gaul
Night
Phraze
Gorta

So thats about half the player list off the table today. Why? Some are obvious like spf, some are direct reads of mine such as katze, memes, and sabi. In this world no one who voted out the wolf day 1 should be considered for lynch day 2 because that is self defeating without a moderate mechanical reason behind it. Finally with phraze and gorta i am sponging town reads for gorta and phraze because i havent heard a compelling argument otherwise.

I would not try to save them from a lynch, butā€¦:
Rue
Jack
Zorvo
Guava
Min

Rue bothered me earlier but many people i have as town are sponging her town so i dont think she should be the center of attention and she is future achro homework. Jack is admittedly not a good player and i kind of want to stab him but not sure if he fits very well with heisen off memory. Zorvo has calmed down today which i am not sure if this is a scum tell or not to be blunt but he has certainly made the thread less grating after i asked him to stop which is townsiding in content if nothing else. Guava i have not read intensely but doesnt do much for me off memory nor do they make me want to stab them.

Finally, i owe min an iso and i am not going to act against them until i fulfill that. I do not like that he offered to sheep me and then voted against a scum wagon unless i am wrong about katze. People who offer to sheep me and then do scumā€™s bidding instead irk me. This is simple world, and bad choices have consequences until i am forced to re evaluate.

Want to lynch today:
Arctic
Ruby
Eevee

Needless to say, i can see now why i am feeling very good about the direction of the day lol. These three players each represent a different world of the game thay contains wolves in it now. Arctic as wolf tried to save heisen. Ruby as a wolf tried to distance. Eevee as a wolf remained on the sidelines.

If 2 or 3 of these are scum the game is very easy. If it is 1 of 3 we are still ahead of schedule. If it is 0 then this game is more difficult than perception says it is.

I hope this makes sense.

1 Like

I honestly donā€™t care.

More important part is that it might finally snap thread out of ā€œletā€™s talk about eevee. Oh eevee is here? Letā€™s ignore themā€.

You know what I was missing all the way through? None of you actually tried to ask me anything, even when I was here.
Not getting connections, not getting opinions. Even people complaining that my lynch would give nothing were still not willing to engage.

I mean it sounds stupid, but likeā€¦ instead of asking me when I was in thread what happened to me not posting, you rather preferred to angleshoot and discuss why Iā€™m not replaced.

Thatā€™s not only situation today.

You should finally snap out of it, cause likeā€¦ even if you (thread in general) want to lynch me, you should try to get information out of me.
Meanwhile what happened was pure opposite.

Yeah. The bounty itself tipping over the scale of plain theories, without anything to go with them is actually beneficial for me, regardless who placed it.
Which is kind of ironic.

@eevee if you were town how do you think the game is going so far for town?

Didnā€™t read either of those two.

One by one methodology. Meaning Iā€™m not able to answer.
I know itā€™s not what you expect as answer.

@guavagudetama before anyone else can claim it youā€™re receiving an item

Itā€™s not a bomb ot anything but youā€™ll see. Ur one of the purest people I know so idk who else to give this to

Anyway I have a headache so Iā€™m gonna take a nap and then probably try to engage with some newer people (like eevee and etc)

1 Like

were town?

Hmm, considering recent games, better than average.
There is some kind of coherency in opinions.

Altho I donā€™t think today will lynch scum. Or ratherā€¦ maybe it will, just not in a way you expect.

Oh to want to lynch all top three wagons