Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Yes. This is a good day for me tbh lol

1 Like

That being said, thinking it over, i think arctic w looks better for both ruby and eevee because of a post sabi brought to my attention how he called both slots rand w or there abouts for both and maybeā€¦ MAYBE he feels compelled to do that for one of them (i would need convincing) but two is 100% no shot.

So those arent 3 wolves, just the three best directions for the day and then tomorrow weā€¦

RE-EVALUATE

That being said, since I still have attention, does someone remember what were cases on me?

Hi eevee. I just wanted you to post to give me data to chew on and you told me you were a frightening player when we chatted privately. I was not inclined to allow you to skulk in the shadows at your leisure.

I like information. Lack of clarity on your part is undesirable and i feel good enough about the game state and where we are that i dont feel inclined to allow a self professed great player to move around unchecked to do as he pleases.

I have my eyes on you. I see you.

Iā€™m not going to do much this game anyway.
Look, itā€™s 4am and Iā€™m still sitting on task for my work which suddenly fell on me.

Not much doesnā€™t mean nothing. But stillā€¦ Iā€™m living on edge of my energy levels rn.

I understand. Perhaps it would be best if we freed you from this burden? Do you believe lynching you today would serve the townā€™s interest in the long run?

If you think in terms whoā€™s best for execution could you answer in that regard?

Min giving an item to town is a good look for Min.

eh i kinda disagree

it hasnā€™t escaped my notice that arctic has put basically zero effort into killing either ruby or Eevee atp so if heā€™s a wolf then Iā€™m guessing heā€™s 100% in anti spew atp

Yeah but he made those comments day 1

:frowning_face: Sadge

Wait can I have your OutedWolf read Achro?

You are voting someone i am ok lynching and we only get one. Cheer up.

1 Like

But what if wolf push me?
We should keep the 3 wagons we currently have.

ā€˜Voted scum day 1 good enough for day 2 tbhā€™

I think i only read him once on maybe spfā€™s or katzeā€™s request and it was kind of a sucky iso because they joked too much but not expending energy today looking for bussers.

So basically the only reason heā€™s there is just cause of his vote on wolf.

Would it help if I told you StarV is a massive busser and wins most of his games doing so?

Look at the wagons zorvo.

Now look at my want to lynch list.

Now back to the wagons.

Now look at me.

We both know I would replace out if I wasnā€™t enjoying the game.
Definitely way better solution than wasting day.

Save cheeky questions like this for someone who has energy to digest them.

I remember he did a good Buss in even video mafia on Eli and everyone trusted him after his hard push and he won.

Is visor starv