Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Do you scum read Katze now?

How are you feeling about wagons atm?

(I am pleased)

Did we play together before OutedWolf?

Not all options.
Tho I donā€™t think pulling other options out is a good idea.

Meh.

Anyway. Discussion requires 4 Cs.
Contact, Code, Communique and Context.

Convincing others requires another 4.
Clarity, Coherence, Control and Credibility.

Iā€™m not going to try to lead lynch, considering currently I have no credibility.

But as long as there is contact, I think itā€™s pretty obvious Iā€™m here to contribute.

But again, it took you over 24 hours for thread (as in general) to notice there is contact to me and stop complaining about lack of such.

shrug

i think katze is more villagery than arctic and min which is why i am pushing both of them (partly because they also tried to wagon me as a counter to the wolf)

but if im wrong on one or both of them then its v possible katze is just going into thermonuclear wolf mode ala the org game

rn shes like neutral/mild lean town - esp cause i think arctic and min are likely wolves

part of the problem with my read there is katze is 100% a theater type wolf so i can totally see them going at it to get one clear, but that would mean d1 makes zero sense so i dont think thats the case

Hey I do that kind stuff to.

Yay we similar!

we palyed one game, you died d1

we did not interact afaik - except for me to tell you to stop insulting ppl

we were v/v

4 Cā€™s.

I did something like that but probably not Cā€™s.

I think itā€™s the chop chop method thing.

Do you remember the name of that game?

I am aware Achro was joking th ā€œfreeing by killingā€.
Iā€™m just not in mood for such irony atp.

at the bottom of the deep blue C C C C

cog psy on the syndicate

i think katzes posts vs arctic are pretty tonally pure fwiw

Was it this game or how do you know about this?

i was in that game yes

Ah ok

I hate to admit it but you made me laugh here

Yes, and if we as a thread were responsible for your participation that would fall on us. However, that is your responsibility as a player.

You claim you are in some way enjoying this game but you have nothing to show for that.

I do not have an active scum case on you, but at least arctic and ruby are trying and there are people who see something villagery in them. You are just a void of content. It is bothersome and i dont think anyone here should have to devote themselves to playing a game with you if you dont want to play with us.

2 Likes

I am not one for policy lynches, but given game state i am willing to make an exception for you.

@eevee

do you have anything you want to say to me

Iā€™m leaving the ball in your court because as a player who was kinda in your position at sod I understand it seems impossible to dig yourself out of

Iā€™m going to bed now but Iā€™ll stay up for a bit if anyone wants to ask me questions