Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

What other name did StarV go under again?

He went under another name.

So you’d kill Katze if Arctic flips town out of fear of what she is capable as a wolf.

I’ve only played with Katze once, she was a literal unkillable wolf in bastard mash at MU, she was really obvious and raised a bunch of red flags too even after getting cop cleared (she was a godmother too).

Here, she has not pinged me even once and i consider myself a very intuitive player.

Is Katze as highly capable as town as she is as a wolf?

NotAnAxehole

Yes

she won champs for her wolf performance

i think katze is probably a better wolf than she is a villager (which sounds like an insult i think but i believe she has a high effort wolf game and is willing to bullshit everything)

i dont tihnk that bastard mash is a good example of her wolfgame (finale, dragonvale, others)

i wouldnt kill katze out of fear of her being capable - id kill her because if im wrong on arctic/min its probably because katze is a wolf in that world

I don’t think I’m good choice as “policy lynch” to begin with.

Like… I know you don’t want to let me live, but I believe I have lots of potential to just start playing more actively when I’m not piled with work.

Usually you policy people who are going to be hindrance till endgame. Do you think I am unable to come and clear myself and am going to be a hindrance?

And no, not really.

I’m not in depression mode.
I’m just generally tired.

Also, I’m going back to push work forward.
Ping me again if you post to me, I got notifications going up if you do.

And just like that i am left empty.

He had time to post good content and instead posted NAI content.

I simply want you to play the game with all of us. You decline. It isnt a very good example to set if thats the standards we have. What if spf and i did that for days? Where would games go? It is only not a hindrance because of the hard work others put in to the game in your absence.

My back hurts. I dont want to carry you anymore. Get off.

Null content. Fluff, nothing we can associate with or hold him accountable for

you’re lucky your name isn’t katze or arctic

And the worst part of it all, his flip gives us zero information and we may activate a prize that could be very well be a curse instead.

because you completely walked into that garden shed and stepped on that rake

What

that was a joke because I could have made a sarcastic comment but I didn’t because I’m such a gorgeous angel

1 Like

You are going to have a field day with my wall

1 Like

I’m sorry if my work is annoying you, but I had no way to know that I will get suddenly 3/4 times shorter deadline AND more work on top of it.

But like, I have no influence on it, so please stop implying I do.

And honestly @Achromatic real life > game.
It IS a good example.

i dont believe Ruby/Arctic contain wolves and chopping eevee gives me the creeps tbh. If we were to build an alternate wagon, who’d that be?

@everyone