Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

i get it and def later in the game i agree that he kinda pigeon holed himself into having to do it if he is a wolf

but i just dont see wolf zack saying you know what im gonna do, im gonna give up control of my vote and the thread to village nl and hope it works out

if anything its somethign i would be more likely to do as a wolf than he would i think

1 Like

actually in the meantime if either of u two wanna be nerds and give it a quick skim for me

im not gonna bother cuz ive got other priorities but its on my mind and i reckon its not impossible that theyre a wolf being cleared for being a pure noob

i was going to jokingly reply “i would rather die than read another game right now” but then i started reading through his ISO anyway so i guess u win

3 Likes

also i have off work tomorrow so there’s a decent chance im gonna stay up late and sleep through the deadline

i’ll try to make it but idk if i actually will

@guavagudetama

“That makes sense. I’ve always played with people who are like “if you vote without any reasoning you’re super suspicious so you better hold your vote until you have at least something to say” so this is super new to me”

how many games u really played bronana?

1 Like

uhhh guav’s bio on MU says he’s been playing mafia since 2016…

guav why did u lie

bust out the DRUDGE SIREN fellas

1 Like

im crying and weeping and rolling around on the floor rn i cant believe that guav would lie to us like this

1 Like

guava FROZEN and CRYING in wolfchat

When did they say otherwise

mmmm

im thinking about it more and ruby might be a wolf but

man. their read on me feels obviously fake but like, i totally believe v!ruby would fake a townread on me there so lol

reads up

:joy_cat:

actually to be charitable this is probably guav’s third forum mafia game and the rest of his games have been chat based

the framing is sketching me out a bit tho lol

1 Like

(probably, they play dangan werewolf which is on tabletop sim iirc? but :curtain:)

1 Like

2 Likes

what is dangan ww

I play mafia in voice and irl but this is my third forum mafia game
I’ve never randed wolf in forum mafia

This too!

idk ask ruby whenever she comes back ive tried to understand dangan ww and it has only made me understand it less :joy_cat:

speaking of which this looks like why guillo TRs her

and i am inclined to maybe agree, but as ive stated before i do think theres a solid chance w!her felt forced into it. idk

it feels uncharitable to say that shes a wolf for correctly reading me lmao

i think its p noteworthy that night is above sabi in her reads both times, i think it might lean villagery just cuz like. sabi is consensus lock v and night isnt quite there yet, but

that read kinda sux