Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

over arctic?

i am not sure if i actually want her to die over arctic but i think she should be in contention at the very least. her posts are bad

Unironically I donā€™t know what my range is like either Iā€™ve never randed wolf in FM lol

i kinda wanna give her some time but yknow

im definitely biased

but if today isnt used on me or arctic then id probably support it? gotta iso guillo rq cuz i remember he called her town

Vote Count

KimWexler (6): Outedwolf, sufdaddy, BradLand, Sadbi, min, Rue
Ruby (5): GaulSoodman, Gyrlander, nightingale, Jackrito, spf
eevee (3): katze, Zorvo, Achromatic
Gyrlander (1): Phraze
katze (1): HowardHamlin
min (1): eevee
GaulSoodman (1): Ruby
sufdaddy (1): KimWexler

Not Voting (3): Gorta, Memes, guavagudetama

for real?

wait for real? youre probably just town lol

Anyway back to my reading sufdaddy hole where every time I want context for something I have to take off the filter and itā€™s really annoying

tbf this is my third game

do u think sheā€™s had sparks of towniness or do u just not really want to kill her today in general?

also any other general thoughts on my #Wall? any reads u strongly disagree with?

@katze Iā€™m going to be honest. More than about game state, it bothers me that when someone else has problems, itā€™s always ā€œare you okay?ā€, ā€œmake sure to stay healthyā€.

Meanwhile if Iā€™m having bad tine, itā€™s just best to take it further and not care about it.

Kind of reminds me of this sotuation 3 years ago when I overworked myself to stroke and only person who actually sent something nice was orange.

damn son

u probably are a villager i agree lol

random thought after reading spfwall but could arctic be a villager because heā€™s v likely not w/w with like, half the players that i think are likelier to snow me?

cause its like

either that, im clearing wolves for bad reasons (very possible), or my associative reads with arctic are bad (also possible i suppose)

i dont think zack sponges me as w/w with heisen if im voting his bro

fwiw

like why would zack want to deep wolf a fol game unless hes like wolf kp or something

just gave up his ability to control the thread to sponge someone pushing his bro with no fanfare

this is probably an issue thats best talked about outside of the game

with that said if you are actually too busy to answer even my broader questions thats okay too i just kinda

am trying to work with you in a way i believe is compatible with both of our playstyles

its a combination of

1. id feel bad
  2. it means me and arctic both live another day and theres decent odds thats bad for the threadstate
  3. i feel like shes kinda not had time to Get Into The Game regardless of alignment and alongside me wanting to resolve arcticgate, doing that gives her another day where if she is still extremely eh then id say to probs kill her after me

okay

i agree that she hasnā€™t had enough time to get into the game but i feel like that contrasts awkwardly with the confidence she is projecting on her push on ghana

like if she didnā€™t have time to get into the game as town i would expect her to say that and be honest about where her reads are at, instead of pushing on ghana for reasons that are pretty bleh

feels like she might be doing the push on ghana (and also the townread on u in spite of having admitted to reading like none of ur posts) because she feels pressured to Do Something

acknowledged though

fwiw i agree with this which is why im like

if arctic is a wolf then you and zack are probably villagers, right

and given my current reads that means like

who tf are the wolves? is it just arctic/ruby/gyr/maybe eevee? theres prob still 1 more so someone i might be townreading for bad reasons like jack/zorvo/min?

well i guess i did say i think night/arctic are w/w earlier

im kinda trying to drop that for now cause i know its not a popular take

maybe i can formulate a team that makes sense in arctic w worlds if i try harder but thats effort

not sure it is worth saying at this point but i think achro is prob just a villager who had a weird start

i mean tbf he had already committed to sponging you before you voted for heisen, if i recall correctly

so it would be kind of awkward for him to be like ā€œi said i was going to sponge visor but now that heā€™s voting heisenberg i am Notā€

voting heisenberg was kind of the path of least resistance from his POV if he is W/W with heisenberg in that spot

1 Like

ill get back to you on this i havent actually had time to iso her and i still need to find guillos reasons to TR her

hey i said it first >:(

2 Likes