Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

ikr :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones: If I have time I plan to ISO Arctic (and maybe Ruby but it’s probably a waste to ISO her a third time in 2 days) but it’s not like me reading Arctic would actually change anything

Iso me bronana :pleading_face: :curtain:

Is there a way to postnum here? Because im not going to check post by post to see what he is talking about here

Ya but you have to delete system32

1 Like

I still have to ISO Achro and Arctic and Sadbi bronana </3
Be greatful cuz I’m only ISOing people I’m considering pushing rn

2 Likes

@memes

Gl with that sadbi iso

I’ll see you next year

4 Likes

Oh also I literally have to leave in like 12 minutes so even if I wanted to ISO you I wouldn’t have the time rn

Okay i am going to town clear you if you actually finish my iso before eod even if you lock me scum tbh. The dedication.

Honestly the “tricking myself into having confidence on my gghana wolf read sounds so… fake to me that it’s changed my mind about Ruby”.

I probably will at like. The last two hours
I typically wake up 2-3 hours before this game’s SoD/EoD

The first one was funny, this one does not have the same impact, get new material

1 Like

VOTE: Ruby

Ruby (9): GaulSoodman, Gyrlander, nightingale, Jackrito, spf, BradLand, Zorvo, Rue, Memes
KimWexler (7): Outedwolf, sufdaddy, Sadbi, min, katze, Achromatic, guavagudetama
Gyrlander (1): Phraze
katze (1): HowardHamlin
min (1): eevee
GaulSoodman (1): Ruby
sufdaddy (1): KimWexler

Not Voting (1): Gorta

Voting with Gyrlander and Zorvo freaks me out though

Is there a way to check vote history here?

Let’s tie it up for now

VOTE: KimWexler

Ruby (8): GaulSoodman, Gyrlander, nightingale, Jackrito, spf, BradLand, Zorvo, Rue
KimWexler (8): Outedwolf, sufdaddy, Sadbi, min, katze, Achromatic, guavagudetama, Memes
Gyrlander (1): Phraze
katze (1): HowardHamlin
min (1): eevee
GaulSoodman (1): Ruby
sufdaddy (1): KimWexler

Not Voting (1): Gorta

balanced as all things should be

1 Like

uhhh

best you could do is iso and look for the votes since they stick out like a sore thumb

will probably be out for the night, think given arctic is potentially a doublevoter we should have his wagon a few votes ahead of ruby if we care who dies at EoD

which i should be around for

adios