Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Hit the hammer on any post and it brings up votals as of that post.

Votecount as of post #7241

KimWexler (7): Outedwolf, sufdaddy, katze, BradLand, Sadbi, min, Achromatic
Ruby (4): GaulSoodman, Gyrlander, nightingale, Jackrito
Gyrlander (2): Memes, Phraze
eevee (2): spf, guavagudetama
katze (2): HowardHamlin, KimWexler
BradLand (1): Rue
Memes (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (3): eevee, Gorta, Ruby

Voila

oh this is life changing

Am just gonna claim now so people can just see it before EoD cause idk when am waking up in the morning likely later then i want.

Am a compulsive bodyguard last night i targeted kat (i softed this at EoD)
If i live all the way to day 4 I get a day vig though so there is that part

VOTE: KimWexler

Vote Count

KimWexler (9): Outedwolf, sufdaddy, Sadbi, min, katze, Achromatic, guavagudetama, Memes, Ruby
Ruby (8): GaulSoodman, Gyrlander, nightingale, Jackrito, spf, BradLand, Zorvo, Rue
Gyrlander (1): Phraze
katze (1): HowardHamlin
min (1): eevee
sufdaddy (1): KimWexler

Not Voting (1): Gorta

i donā€™t know
the sentiment maybe
they didnā€™t need to shake things up

iā€™m not really sure what to make of this

if itā€™s a wolf action i think they are trying to imply thereā€™s a wolf in the top wagons via this distraction

rubyā€™s claim seems nai to me

honestly wouldnā€™t surprise me if eevee self-reported lmao

Simp

Imagine not reading most of rubyā€™s game smhsmhsmh

I have a thousand posts.

Donā€™t iso me lol

Iā€™m volume cleared lol

it was not some blood oath. i donā€™t remember it even being particularly serious or binding, if i wanted to vote someone else i would have just voted someone else (as either alignment). or not shown up, frankly i almost didnt anyway

the idea that i, as a wolf, would have shown up half-awake to make eod and thought ā€œah shucks, guess i am contractually obligated to pop in and hop on the heisenberg wagon because I off-handedly said iā€™d probably sponge visorā€ ā€¦ i mean, thats absurd, cmon lol

can you all stop trying to think of reasons why i shouldnā€™t get any towncred for killing a wolf d1. it would pretty much have to mean Iā€™m exactly w/w with katze, which is part of why arctic backing off katze and voting me with them seemed off perspective-wise

Guava isoing Brad was hilarious negl.

Ur town Zack. They just donā€™t want to kill Arctic

Post #999

OK a 1,000th post. Iā€™m done till eod. Glglgl

@Outedwolf

btw, did you receive something last night that fits perfectly in the palm of your hand

:curtain:

Ye, whatā€™s it do

turns you into an aesthetic doctor :curtain: (iā€™d rather not say publicly in the thread tbh, i just wanted to check i wasnt roleblocked or something. i gave @eevee something too)

anything you wanna rap about real quick in the next few mins? caveat that i have missed a ton of posts from day 2 and probably a bunch of context from stuff resulting from that

if guava has only played 3 games and never wolfed, seems likely villa lol
rue/night seem kinda like a v/w grouping to me (rue v, night w)
we are on the same page wrt arctic/min/katze
any thoughts on seth or gaul lol