Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I hope tonight maf decides to kill me because I’m threadspewed obv town with no tinfoil with an inno child role.

Something something significant others are hard to play with in mafia games

Just take me out of my misery plz and ty.

LOL

another fucking player lazily throwing me in the poe

Min is totally a wolf though and not out of his scumrange

It’s not like every player scumreading him is not ignoring all of his posts or anything like that

None of you have read any of my posts and are blindly sheepiny other people because kat is a better player than me so you like refuse to even do any of your research despite ignoring the fact so many of his posts against me or even mentioning me are in awful faith

Now he’s obviously to convince arctic I’m w by shading me and blatantly lying by saying I’m in my wolf range which makes no sense for his apparent worldview considering the fact apparently me and arctic are w/w

2 Likes

I tend to disbelieve ‘i can be useful if you let me live’ roles on principle but there is merit to letting things self resolve i just dont like to do it

VOTE: katze

Meow!

Its just a game. If you keep that in mind both people should be able to have fun regardless of anything else.

i mean, it can end without us both dying, but it does not seem very likely :joy_cat:

its the weakest of the four reasons smh

you are somebody i was considering, actually :stuck_out_tongue:

couple tinfoil names like mbe jackrito or gorta

but id be lying if i pretended i had a decisive pick or even strong reasoning to back any of it up, and am more willing to follow somebody i trust if they had those things :joy_cat:

So you suspect Arctic being a wolf and suspect Ruby is a wolf with him because he does not want to self pres there, and you’d chop Ruby instead of the source of your suspicion in the first place?

It’s all WIFOM at this point if he is scum.
If he is town then he really does not believe Ruby could be scum.

If you suspect there is WIFOM in play, kill the source not the tinfoil.

I would ask that you stick to these top 2 wagons please

How am I supposed to have fun when not a single person scumreading me has even read more than 5 of my posts besides kat but he’s probably a wolf so it doesn’t matter

No i mean it’s hard to read because of the extra layer of stuff to read thru. Idk maybe Kat and Ruby were right to never simp for each other.

Kat is supposed to be thunderdoming arctic so his vote his fie

You just want me to sit here and assume you’re town when I missed 90% of your posts? I want to look and think for myself. Even if I make the wrong call at least it was on my own merits and I can’t push the blame onto someone else.

This is valid.

:walterwhitefallingover: (why)

its funny because i think we play fairly similarly but i rly dont have much clue how to read her

but i dont really like simping in mafia games like that (altho if i strongly TR her and she TR me back i could see it maybe happening for fun anyway)

I am really confident i can sort katze over night btw. I am being vague and this isnt a scan but i have faith in this 100%

Please stick to arctic/ruby.

No

@min
If I should listen to any one of your reads, what is it and why?

After today, so you have two votes now.

1 Like