Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Because you aren’t reading me like you would as a villager and most of your reads towards arctic as well are not in good faith and like other reasons are in my 700 other posts against you

How many games have you played with her and has that ever happened before (you both strongly tr each other)

Go ahead. I just think it’s not useful esp since I’m most likely dying tonight

The read that kat is a wolf because I explained it like a few posts ago

GL lynching me. I’ve got quite a number of people that don’t want me lynched. Curiously, I’m good with lynching those two! But I feel like I may be a bit biased on jack… He has been a jerk scumreading me just because of how he plays.

Don’t worry, I will vote one of them at the last second.

Can you give me a concise read that has nothing to do with how kat has been treating your slot?

If kat is a wolf I’m not ignoring the posts achro is making

“Only vote the big wagons and don’t make any other ones” is such a weird take especially if arctic and ruby are v/v

1 Like

I have to run an errand in like 45 minutes if you guys wouldn’t make this eod a clusterfuck after voting my top 2 choices most of the day i would appreciate it.

Why would you ignore my posts either way. Pay attention min x)

i feel like my read on you isnt nearly as unfair as you think it is and you only think its that because ive implied i think you might be a wolf and you dont like that when in reality i was probably one of your earliest defenders on day one and the read has weakened because i realized after skimming a wolfgame of yours i was underestimating your ranges

i do actually agree with arctic that your posts recently have had villagery conviction but im also like, acknowledging that some of your agenda is kinda antithetical to my own and this may come down to a skill issue or an alignment issue

with that said ive also made it clear earlier that i am not very confident that you and arctic are w/w anymore and i feel like youve yet to acknowledge that :person_shrugging:

probably a small handful like 4-6 and i think we’ve only mutually townread eachother once and it was in a team mafia game

i think we’ve been w/v most of the time

or im a wolf and shes a 3p who knows im a wolf but isnt townsiding enough to care :wowee:

Min, my main concern with your slot is that you’ve almost exclusively been posting about how people have been reading you, even though you haven’t been in serious contention at almost any point today.

a few times on MU yes, why?

i only have two shots

eh, mostly cause i wasnt sure if you were properly estimating their wolfrange or not

cuz i realized i was giving them a bit of a pass

Most of kats d1 posts are not that great, one of the main people calling for his death was nightkiled,

Why breaking bad characters

because funny
also better call saul was airing its last episode during this game so why not

Just because I haven’t been voted doesn’t mean I can’t see myself copy pasted on the bottom of ppls readlists bc they’re 2 lazy to read me

Really? Hally and Eliza were both voting Heisenberg at yesterday’s end of day.

What about kat’s day 1 did you dislike?