Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I just said it and I don’t feel like saying it again

(Also that first one doesn’t invalidate my point

Did u plan this with GGhana and Geyde

the biggest person calling for my death voted my counterwagon at eod when i had 8 voters

:cope:

(fwiw i still am not sure if both NKs are wolf KP or not but i have not put in much thought on this)

because there are players (which you are one of) who cannot be convinced i am a villager so i am considering whether it is more beneficial for me to die sooner rather than later, but i want the opinion of those whose alignment i am more sure of

Dude

You saying you’re not treating me unfairly but apparently you “giving me too much of a pass” means I am immediately at the bottom of your reads list? Give me a break

I didn’t see it, can you point it out to me?

And I do think it does, given that it makes your point factually untrue.

i said not nearly as unfair as you think for a reason

who
what

Most of his reads literally didn’t even sound real

Also once again. I’ve pushed people hard and then didn’t vote them at eod on a whim

It doesn’t make my damn point invalid

I dont know why you would think this at all. Earlier in the day i said you amd ruby were unlikely to be w/w and you are actively changing my mind. This post does not line up with my stated world view.

Like ???

Then who were you referring to?

No. Because it is unfair

You saying I’m overreacting doesn’t change a single thing

thats the point

min citing hally as one of my biggest pushers when she… did not vote to kill me in a contested EoD i very well could have died in

:joy_cat:

no but in signups geyde convinced me to join on a breaking bad alt so i thought i might as well make the rest of my accounts the same

why is this relevant

1 Like

do you think arctics read on me sounds real

None of you literally are understanding so I give up explaining because it’s making me so mad

@min

Min To understand you psychologically, do you take being chopped as a personal defeat when you are town, you consider getting chopped as losing even if town wins at the end?

Do ya mean people who were open to katze suspicion?

Yes! I do

this is extremely disingenuous when hally was not even at eod and even if she was she can scumread two people and scumread one more than the other?..