Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Gg I was katze

Ah, trying a different approach this game as i indicated when i signed up. Although given volume 100 posts a phase aint gonna cut it lol.

Although if people ignore me on my reads i might have to drop someone on their head.

iā€™m tired now and donā€™t feel like thinking

i donā€™t know if i even have real reads tbh

ask me tomorrow maybe

1 Like

In just waiting for your reads list

Only way I can completely talk in the way that I feel like talking since this is text only.

Like I think you could be town, but itā€™s still you, who can probably fool me in a game, but doesnā€™t mean I back down from it either.

Okie doks. Continue to shit posts. I will ask you tomorrow

As soon as Iā€™m done catching up, in the 800ā€™s.

yeah I kinda understand where youā€™re coming from, especially if youā€™re not using meta on reads

I try very hard not to do anything of much substance on day 1 since usually my reads are garbage on day 1, so I just try to shitpost and throw reads and backread as much as I can. The sadbi push wasnā€™t going anywhere so I looked towards rue instead especially since more people were interested in going there

visor liking all my posts to pocket me

i see you :stare:

3 Likes

hes doin it to me too

what a rascal

1 Like

Why were you trying to push me? Why do you think it was unsuccessful?

Visor hasnā€™t pocketed me.

Uwu

1 Like

i dont blame visor

pretending not to be here but silently lurking around reading every post is an absolute thrill, interacting with humans is scary

1 Like

Isnā€™t the second question answered by the fact that nobody has even mentioned you as being wolfy, or if they mention you they think youā€™re villagery

Okay at like 830 but can I get reasons why people think Katze could be a wolf? Missing a good amount of context while skimming but Iā€™d rather real time so Iā€™m not reading as hard.

:curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain:
:curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain::curtain:

2 Likes

These answer your first question

However this post makes it clear you obviously noticed my push on you so why the canned response?

w omw to visor pocket

But like why do you think people are saying this? How much of it is genuine reads vs tmi slips

The response was because like Iā€™m the self proclaimed bradxpert and like I didnā€™t get the tr in him hence me finding it all sus