Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Fiiiiine. I’m trying to be more solvey this D1

1 Like

i dont really know why you think this because in basically every single game you’ve seen me I post far worse under pressure as a villager than as a wolf unless this is some sort of double bluff thing

I have heartburn ama

all my reads are memes unless they end up being right

are u ghana? i wasnt really factoring meta into the read at all

Towniest post of the game.

Literally catching up, mostly skimming, but it’s a lot of fluff up to THIS point so I’m just going to exist.

also I literally did nothing but shitpost, dip at random times, and give takes whenever I thought of them while backreading and I didn’t really engage with thread except with geyde because he’s funny

I don’t think that’s really trying to fit in

yes

my main concern is that it feels like a very canned response to look like you’re putting more thought into a read than you actually have

Hally probably town for the approach to Seth with the whole “Just vig him and focus on others in the game” and I saw her read on me earlier I’ll just accept them being town.

1 Like

So what real vibes do you have so far?

How do you feel about Kat?

How do you feel about memes?

was this to me?

its just very different than what i expected, my impression of you is more of a beat your chest villager who goes aggro, not whatever this is

not sure if it necessarily means anyting, i just wanted it noted on the record

1 Like

Thoughts on katze and meemes? Uwu

i don’t know why but the italics in this post weirds me out

1 Like

i mean, making a lot of shitposts and silly posts while occasionally outing reads that looked half-serious (ie: the early defense of sabi) felt like the pretty stereotypical picture of a wolf trying to blend in with the casual vibes of the thread to me

ur posts were pretty non-descript and pretty easy to miss in the chaos of what was going on, which is specifically what im looking for if im trying to find a wolf who is “blending in” and trying to look cool and casual

i do find ur response to me right now kind of towny but maybe im easily influenced

Brad I need more so I can find you so I can bounce my reads off you. I have no one here that I can do this with in this game

sincerely,
ladd

1 Like

It’s warm in here. Not going outside to where it’s cold.

1 Like

Hally plz

kuti plz