Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I like this response

2 Likes

I was supposed to be reading something but here I am.

The wawa Italian hoagie with mango iced tea is a beautiful combo

i dont understand the assumption that ascetic MUST also be day ascetic and therefore zorvoā€™s lying and a wolf tho

it could simply be night ascetic? isnā€™t that normally how it works. he could also be lying and still town lol

Hey Sethā€¦

What are your thoughts on the game right now?

1 Like

(Him)

Thanks though but Iā€™m not too worried ngl

Can you provide me a reads. List :eyes:

1 Like

if hes lying and town then he deserves to die for it lol

beyond the whole ā€œa day public rolecopā€ being kinda unbelievable (im trying to give it the benefit of the doubt because i know astand likes to put in roles that are hard to believe but this seems even too much for that) and his reaction still being blatantly fake i think ascetic only applying to night actions is completely reasonable and idt ive ever said otherwise

Iā€™m home now.

Hello, @nightingale.

1 Like

yea i donā€™t think itā€™s clear that the ascetic thing contradicts him getting targeted with a day peek

that said, i both think that heā€™s obviously lying and that him doubling down on it means absolutely nothing for his alignment

Gail has not claimed the modposts, i checked.

Wait is zorvo claiming this for real

No it is like 11pm but maybe when Iā€™m on the ride home Iā€™ll spend some time nolifing on here tomorrow

Other than the few posts Iā€™ve made I donā€™t have very many opinions. Iā€™ve liked posts here and there but besides that /shrug

i liked mins read on me earlier but kinda retroactively agree with a bit of pressure there after he popped in to say he liked those two posts

but id still call him more likely town than not

He claimed the results were real!!!

VOTE: zorvo

Look i never said i was perfect alright.

Sadbi and SPF are town.

Gaul and Memes most highest wolf probability but Halley, Katze, Rue and sufdaddy not far behind.

Yeah and mafia can just kill me tonight, I self resolve.

Zorvo has no other choice but to ā€œscumā€ read me because ive caught him. It is either he dies or i die from this day forward.

But that isnā€™t enough for you?
You donā€™t care if Iā€™m doctor you want me over donā€™t yeah?

making a doctor ascetic seems silly, you wanna allow wolves to roleblock a doc imo

and a public day role peek that splits it into two posts is also pretty ridiculous

itā€™s just obv fake lol but i think seth would double down on it being real regardless of his alignment so idrc

1 Like